- 8 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 38 min ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Has Asim Riaz Bagged Bollywood Film Opposite Sunny Leone?
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- News Seven students, woman attendant injured in bus collision
- Sports Sivaramakrishnan, Amay Khurasiya, Rajesh Chauhan apply for national selector's post
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
People tend to do crazy things to find inner peace. Trying unusual things to find out their sexuality or even personality, the list is endless.
Here is one such example of a man who believes that he is a pup since he was a little kid. The man dresses up like a 'human pup' and spends time just like a puppy!
Check out the details of his life as a human pup!
He Never Felt Like A Human
The man named Kaz James, 37, from Salford, Greater Manchester, has embraced his 'true self' as he believes that he is a human pup. He believes that he 'never felt like a human' as he has embraced his true self by living life as a 'human pup' and even eating his meals from a bowl.
He Unleashes His Inner Self
Kaz James, who works as a store manager, claims that he regularly unleashes his inner self by barking at his friends and carrying items with his teeth and even snacks on the Bonio dog biscuits!
He Wears Even A Dog’s Suit
Outside work, James is often seen wearing customised rubber outfits, masks, dog leads, harnesses and even a bespoke £2,000 fur suit.
He Also Loves Eating From The Bowl
James claims that he loves nothing more than relaxing at home and eating meals out of his bowl. He further revealed that he does not eat dog food, but eats regular food just like a normal person. He also claimed that he loves Bonio dog biscuits and relishes them!
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.