- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 23 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 24 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- 1 day ago Daily Horoscope: 23 February 2020
- Technology How To Shut Down Windows 10 Via Command Prompt
- Sports Southee claims five-for as New Zealand crush India in Test opener
- Movies Mafia Box Office 3 Days Collections: The Arun Vijay Starrer Is Going Strong!
- News Namaste Trump LIVE: Ahmedabad all decked-up as India awaits POTUS
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Men abusing women is not new and we hear so many cases every day. The only thing that has changed is how destructive and abusive they have become over a period of time.
Once the Nirbhaya case happened, people cried on how inhuman the rapists were with her.
But if we look at the rape stats of the nation, we can only see that the number increases with each passing day and the abusive methods are worse.
Here is one such case of a woman who was abused by her husband because she questioned his fidelity. The answer that she got was brutal - he inserted a motorcycle handle grip inside her vagina!
This incident happened two years ago in Indore, India, and no one knew about it as the wife was scared that her husband would kill her if she complained about the abuse that she went through.
The woman would not have even reported the case, but all thanks to her deteriorating health, she had to get herself checked and doctors were shocked upon discovering a handle grip inside her abdomen.
The medics then immediately removed the plastic grip that had been pushed right up woman's uterus, urine bladder and it touched her small intestine.
The cops have now arrested the husband as the case came into limelight. This case is a haunting reminder of how many women are silently getting abused and not sharing it with the world.
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.