- 8 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 9 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
There are so many diseases where symptoms don't become evident unless they have reached their peak.
Check out the details of a woman who suffers from this rare medical condition where the immune system attacks blood vessels and makes her gums look like strawberries!
According to reports, the woman's teeth were almost entirely engulfed by her overgrown gums.
The woman, whose identity was not revealed, had told the medics that her gums had started to grow around six weeks earlier.
She further elaborated about her condition and revealed that she had also been suffering nosebleeds of late and had three nasty ulcers on her face which made her skin look like it had been "eaten away".
Doctors diagnosed her condition to be "strawberry gingivitis". The medical name for this medical condition is granulomatosis with polyangiitis (GPA).
It is a rare disease in which the immune system attacks the blood vessels.
The medics treated her with drugs that suppress the immune system and inflammation, but her case remains a mystery as it was reported that the woman never came back for a follow-up appointment.
What do you think of this condition? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.