- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 1 hr ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 1 hr ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- Technology NoiseFit Evolve Smartwatch Launched Starting From Rs. 5,499
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' Held In Mumbai: A Unique Taste Of The Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle
- News Amid Maharashtra turmoil, PM Modi's praise for Sharad Pawar's NCP raises eyebrows
- Sports Real Madrid star Hazard singled out as Mikel's laziest former team-mate
- Movies Tanushree Dutta Slams Channel & Neha Kakkar For Working With Anu Malik; Supports Sona Mohapatra
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Have you ever thought that even donkey's milk could be used in beauty products?
Well, donkey milk soaps are a major hit in the cosmetic world. According to reports, a Delhi-based start-up 'Organiko' has gained sudden fame after the soaps made by them became a super hit.
The soaps made from donkey's milk have stolen the show at 'Women of India Organic Festival' in Chandigarh.
Check out more details about the same.
The Benefits Of Donkey Milk Soaps Revealed
Pooja Kaul, who is the founder of 'Organiko', claimed that donkey's milk has antiageing properties. She revealed that it also has skin nourishment components and healing properties.
Apart From The Beauty Benefits It Also Offers...
Donkey's milk has other benefits as well. It is believed that the donkey's milk contains antibacterial components which can help you to fight acne, skin infection and even eczema.
Cost Of A Litre Of Milk
According to the reports, the demand for these soaps is maximum in the Southern states of India like Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Natives of these places are much aware of the benefits of donkey's milk as they consume it. The data also revealed that the cost of a litre of donkey's milk in India is worth Rs 1000.
It Also Enhances Sexual Life
Donkey's milk is also believed to enhance sexual life. It also alleviates symptoms of asthma, arthritis, diabetes and many other diseases as well.