- 4 min ago Kajal Aggarwal Wore A Green Suit For Maha Shivratri Celebrations And It Had All Our Attention
- 40 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Spotted In Casuals At The Airport And Will Be Seen Walking The Ramp Today
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Taapsee, Kareena Kapoor, Lady Gaga, Deepika Padukone & More
- 3 hrs ago Malaika Arora's Patola Sari Is For Handloom Connoisseurs And Those Who Want To Look A Class Apart
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran's Aadujeevitham: Next Schedule To Start Rolling On This Date!
- Technology Sony Xperia L4 Announced With Triple Rear Cameras: Price And Specs
- Finance Pensioners Can Submit Life Certificate At Any Time During The Year Online
- News Donald Trump may land in Jaipur if Delhi weather is poor
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Models Launching In India On 3 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Sports ICC WWT20: Win against formidable Australia will give India huge confidence going ahead, says Mithali Raj
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Have you ever thought that even donkey's milk could be used in beauty products?
Well, donkey milk soaps are a major hit in the cosmetic world. According to reports, a Delhi-based start-up 'Organiko' has gained sudden fame after the soaps made by them became a super hit.
The soaps made from donkey's milk have stolen the show at 'Women of India Organic Festival' in Chandigarh.
Check out more details about the same.
The Benefits Of Donkey Milk Soaps Revealed
Pooja Kaul, who is the founder of 'Organiko', claimed that donkey's milk has antiageing properties. She revealed that it also has skin nourishment components and healing properties.
Apart From The Beauty Benefits It Also Offers...
Donkey's milk has other benefits as well. It is believed that the donkey's milk contains antibacterial components which can help you to fight acne, skin infection and even eczema.
Cost Of A Litre Of Milk
According to the reports, the demand for these soaps is maximum in the Southern states of India like Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Natives of these places are much aware of the benefits of donkey's milk as they consume it. The data also revealed that the cost of a litre of donkey's milk in India is worth Rs 1000.
It Also Enhances Sexual Life
Donkey's milk is also believed to enhance sexual life. It also alleviates symptoms of asthma, arthritis, diabetes and many other diseases as well.