- 14 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 23 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 37 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 1 hr ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- News EPFO interest rates hiked, good news for 6 crore members
- Movies Sooraj Pancholi On Jiah Khan's Suicide: All That I Kept Thinking Was That I Lost Someone Who I Loved
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Sports Biriyani banned for Pak cricketers, but Kohli, Dhoni, Hardik follow stricter diet and fitness plan
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
If you have been stuck in a situation where you need to make a firm decision and decide whether you need to move ahead or still hold on, then here are some quotes you should read.
They will help you understand the situation better and motivate you.
Check out the quotes that will help you decide whether to make life-changing decisions or not.
"That one decision you are scared to make could be the one to change your whole life for better."
"Do something that scares you, that inevitably will teach you to be fearless."
" Even if you go for it and it doesn't work out you still win. You still had the guts enough to head straight that frightened you. That kind of bravery will take you to places."
"It's okay to be scared, but you have to get out there, open up, love, make mistakes, learn, be stronger and start all over again."
"Everything will happen for you all of a sudden and you'll be thankful you didn't give up. Believe that."
"When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!"
"Have the courage to leave, and the strength to not look back."