Each festival has its own importance and finding the right rituals to follow on these days is one of the most important things that you need to do.
Here, in this article, we are revealing to you about the auspicious and lucky colours for the Chaitra Navratri 2018.
There are a few mantras that one could chant during the auspicious days. Check out the best colours for this Chaitra Navratri 2018 and chant the best mantras accordingly.
Pratipada: 1st Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Shailaputri Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Shailputryai Swaha
Vande Vanchhit Laabhaay, Chandrardhkritshekharaam | Vrisharudham Shooldharaam Shailputriim Yashaswinim."
Lucky colour is Orange.
Dwitiya: 2nd Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Brahamacharini Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Brahmcharinyai Namah
Dadhaanaa Kar Padmaabhyaamakshmala Kamandaloo | Devi Prasidatu Mayi Brahmcharinyanuttamaa"
Lucky colour is White.
Tritiya: 3rd Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Chandra Ghanta Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Chandraghantayayi Namah
Pindaj Pravaarudh chandkopastrkairyuta | Prasadam Tanute Madhyam Chandraghanteti vishrutaa" ||
Lucky colour is Red.
Chaturthi: 4th Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Kushmanda Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Kushmandayayi Namah
Suraasampoorna Kalasham Rudhiraaplutamev Cha | Dadhaanaa Hastpadmaabhyaam Kushmanda Shubhdaastu Me" ||
Lucky colour is Royal Blue.
Panchami: 5th Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Skanda Mata Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Skandmatayayi Namah
Sinhaasangataam Nityam Padmaanchit Kardwayaa | Shubhdaastu Sadaa Devi Skandmata Yashaswini" ||
Lucky colour is Yellow.
Sashti: 6th Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Katyayani Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Katyayanyayi Namah
Chandrahaasojjval Karaa Shaardoolvarvaahanaa | Katyayani Shubham Dadyaad Devi Daanavghatini ||
Lucky colour is Green.
Saptami: 7th Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Kaala Ratri Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Kalratryayi Namah
Ekveni Japakarnpoora Nagna Kharaasthita | Lamboshthi Karnika karni Tailaabhyaktshariirini ||Vaam Paadollasallohlata Kantakbhushanaa | Bardhan Moordham Dhwajaa Krishnaa Kalratrirbhayankari" ||
Lucky colour is Grey.
Ashtami: 8th Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Maha Gauri Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Mahagauryayi Namah
Shwete Vrishesamarudha Shwetaambardhara Shuchih | Mahagauri Shubham Dadyanmahadev Pramodadaa || Sarava Mangala Mangalye Shive Sarvartha SadhikeSharanyei Trymbake Gauri Narayani Namosthute"||
Lucky colour is Purple.
Navami / Vijayadashami: 9th Day Of The Festival: The Lucky Mantra
"Om Hreem Shri Ram Navmi Durgaaye Namaha
Om Devi Siddhidatryayi Namah
Siddha Gandharva Yakshdyairasurairamarairapi | Sevyamaanaa Sadabhuyaat Siddhida Siddhidayini" ||
Lucky colour is Peacock Green.
- Howrah Auto Rickshaw Puller Returns A Bag Filled With Gold To Its Owner
- Beating All Odds, Harshitha Lives Her Father’s Dream
- Can You Believe, This Man Got Inside The Stomach Of An Elephant!
- Her Eyelids Got Stuck With Super Glue When She Got An Eyelash Extension
- This Disney-obsessed Family Visits Disneyland Every Week
- Video Of Heroic Cows Making A Thief Run Around!
- This Guy Mixes His Semen In His Colleague’s Drink After A Fight
- He Is The Best Dressed Rickshaw Taxi Driver In Nigeria
- Lesbian, Bi, Trans: All About Sexual Orientation And Types
- Meet The Grandpa Who Plays Pokemon Go With 11 Phones
- Dog Trapped In A Hole For 3 Days Cried Tears Of Joy When Rescuers Finally Freed Him
- Ruthuparna’s Love For Writing Made Him What He Is Today