We all have certain list of bad experiences based on the bad decisions that we take in our lives. Do you know that some of the worst decisions that we make are related to our zodiac signs?
Well, according to astrology, each zodiac sign regrets making certain decisions. Here, we bring to you the list of worst decisions made by individuals of different zodiac signs.
These are the most common decisions made by individuals of each zodiac sign, which they ultimately regret in at a later point of time. So, read on and let us know if your worst decisions are apt or not!
Aries (March 21st to April 19th)
1. They make rash decisions instead of really contemplating and analysing what was the best and healthiest choice for them.
2. They run away from problems by convincing themselves that they were ‘chasing adventure,' and they also avoid taking up responsibilities (this can backfire them in return).
3. Not making any room in their lives for occasional but necessary rest, relaxation, and stillness.
Taurus (April 20th to May 21st)
1. They forget that love involves an ever-changing give-and-take relationship. They get upset if they are doing more of the giving and not taking. They would not trust their partners as well.
2. Holding onto grudges.
3. When they decide that they need 100% of their loved ones' time, rather than remembering that they have to give their time to other important things as well.
Gemini (May 22nd to June 21st)
1. When they try to be ‘on' all the time.
2. Letting themselves to get upset and worked up over things which are actually of no big deal.
3. Not putting in much effort, as they should have into being someone's friends.
Cancer (June 22nd to July 22nd)
1. Clinging to the past and deciding things based on the bad experiences.
2. Struggling to cut ties with people who were clearly in their lives to use them for something.
3. Holding onto negative emotions instead of acknowledging them and then letting them pass through.
Leo (July 23rd to August 22nd)
1. Feeling threatened by people who have a similar talent level as them, instead of learning from the ones who could make them a better person.
2. Not reminding oneself of being humble, but being proud.
3. Multi-tasking and not taking mental rest and recharging oneself, as this can drain them out completely.
Virgo (August 23rd to September 22nd)
1. Letting the negative self-talk have too much power.
2. Thinking about the tendency to be overly critical about oneself.
3. Searching for problems where there are not any!
Libra (September 23rd to October 22nd)
1. Spending too much time while trying to please others, even though that's impossible.
2. Allowing oneself to be too easily influenced.
3. Not taking enough time for your ownself to recharge, without anyone else being around.
Scorpio (October 23rd to November 22nd)
1. Letting jealousy have too much power over their mind.
2. Becoming obsessed while trying to make everything perfect, instead of just trying to do best work every day.
3. Keeping their passions and goals secretive and not opening oneself to others for their support, encouragement, growth, and inspiration.
Sagittarius (November 23rd to December 21st)
1. ‘Hoping for the best,' and not working on it.
2. Convincing oneself that you always have to be the happy one, even though you have been sad or struggling.
3. Lying to friends and family about being ‘okay' even when you are not!
Capricorn (December 22nd to January 20th)
1. Convincing oneself about expecting the worst is a smart decision, and neglecting the fact that it could only breed more negative energy.
2. Not creating a healthy separation between career and personal life.
3. Not bothering to try something new, as you have been hesitant.
Aquarius (January 21st to February 18th)
1. Letting your stubbornness impact your relationships in a negative way.
2. Convincing oneself of being emotionally detached, which may not be the case.
3. Being confused about being ‘independent' with being completely "cut off", as this affects the relationships.
Pisces (February 19th to March 20th)
1. Distracting oneself with other tasks to avoid the one that actually needs to be addressed.
2. Deciding to let the imagination live inside of you, and not believe that you could put things out into the real world.
3. Letting others tell you about what you should feel or do in your life.
- Daily Horoscope: 18 September 2018
- Weekly Horoscope: 17 September 2018 - 23 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 17 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 16 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 15 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 14 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 13 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 12 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 11 September 2018
- Weekly Horoscope: 10 September 2018 - 16 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 10 September 2018
- Daily Horoscope: 9 September 2018