Rumi was a 13th-century Persian poet who was born in Afghanistan. He was a jurist, an Islamic scholar, and a theologian.
Rumi has quoted some of the most inspirational quotes that will transform your life for the better.
Most of the Rumi quotes are based on love, hope, inspiration, and awakening.
Check out his quotes and beat your Monday blues.
He Believes In Following One's Passion
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you love. It will not lead you astray."
Never Underestimate Yourself!
"Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion."
If You Want To Change The World, Change Yourself First!
"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
Remember, You Need To Fight Your Own Battles
"It's your road, and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you."
Never Underestimate Yourself
"You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life."
Discover Yourself And Don’t Settle With What You Hear
"Don't be satisfied with stories. How things have gone with others. Unfold your myth."
Your Heart Is The Most Beautiful Place
"The very centre of your heart is where life begins - the most beautiful place on earth."
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?