- 36 min ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Juhi Chawla: Five Times The Actress Made Us Want To Up Our Ethnic Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Decide To Move In With Your Partner
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 November 2019
- Sports Afghanistan vs India, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier: Preview, Where to watch, live streaming
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- News Will Rahul Gandhi be held in contempt for Chowkidar Chor Hai remark: SC to decide tomorrow
- Technology NASA Finally Names Most Distant Object Ever Visited
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Shares Her Fan Moment With Katy Perry; Suggests The Singer To Watch 'Kick'
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Diesel Spied Testing Ahead Debut At 2020 Auto Expo: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Marriage comes with a lot of responsibilities. Maintaining a healthy relationship with your partner's parents becomes a priority as this is something that no person likes to mess with!
Here, in this article, we reveal to you the details of why not being friendly with your partner's parents can save your marriage!
Well, this is not a reason that we have made up; instead, it has been revealed in a research study done at the University of Michigan.
Find out more...
The Higher Risk Of Getting Divorced!
According to the research done by the University of Michigan, the study revealed that the closer the woman is to her in-laws in the first year of marriage, it was found out that the chances of divorce increase by 20% more.
But It Was Opposite In Case Of Men
But in a strange twist in the same research, it was found out that the chances of divorce by men decreased by 20 percent when men built a closer relationship with their spouse's parents.
The Chances Of Divorce In Women Bonding Increase Because
According to the lead researcher, the chances of divorce increase in case of women bonding faster because they fail at placing the ‘emotional boundaries.'
The Research Further Revealed
The research further revealed that women who seem to jump in too early are more likely to get stressed out about the relationship and as a result interpret the advice from in-laws as criticism. This can cause unwanted friction between the couple.
What do you think of this research? Let us know in the comment section below.
For more exciting lifestyle related stuff, check our section Insync.