- 4 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 5 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 6 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 7 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Marriage comes with a lot of responsibilities. Maintaining a healthy relationship with your partner's parents becomes a priority as this is something that no person likes to mess with!
Here, in this article, we reveal to you the details of why not being friendly with your partner's parents can save your marriage!
Well, this is not a reason that we have made up; instead, it has been revealed in a research study done at the University of Michigan.
Find out more...
The Higher Risk Of Getting Divorced!
According to the research done by the University of Michigan, the study revealed that the closer the woman is to her in-laws in the first year of marriage, it was found out that the chances of divorce increase by 20% more.
But It Was Opposite In Case Of Men
But in a strange twist in the same research, it was found out that the chances of divorce by men decreased by 20 percent when men built a closer relationship with their spouse's parents.
The Chances Of Divorce In Women Bonding Increase Because
According to the lead researcher, the chances of divorce increase in case of women bonding faster because they fail at placing the ‘emotional boundaries.'
The Research Further Revealed
The research further revealed that women who seem to jump in too early are more likely to get stressed out about the relationship and as a result interpret the advice from in-laws as criticism. This can cause unwanted friction between the couple.
What do you think of this research? Let us know in the comment section below.
For more exciting lifestyle related stuff, check our section Insync.