- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- News Armed Forces Flag Day: PM Modi salutes indomitable courage of Indian forces
- Finance Bluechip Stock GAIL @52-Week Low; What's Hitting The Stock?
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
The pain of losing a loved one can never be felt by others as much as the loved ones feel.
However, this picture of a young girl hugging her boyfriend for the last time before his life-line support was being pulled out leaves us emotional.
The couple in the picture are Stephanie Ray 15, and her boyfriend Blake Ward who was just 16 years old and met with a tragic end when he was swept into the sea along with 2 of his friends when he was on a family trip.
Though the condition of the other boys is unknown, Blake lost his battle as his life-line was pulled off and this was the most challenging time for the family and his girlfriend.
This moving picture was clicked just moments before the life-line of the boy was pulled off.
Stephanie shared the picture on her Facebook account and wrote a heartfelt note that was dedicated to him, and it read:
"I have been by his side through it all, and I haven't left him. As you all know Blake was a loving a caring person and would do anything for anyone. We was (sic) told yesterday that Blake would never recover and his brain was too damaged, and we had to make the hard decision of turning his machine off and let him go. Blake was someone special to me, and we had something special, and we will always have that. Me and Blake had our ups and downs, but we always got through them.
"But just know Blake wasn't in any pain and he passed away with his family around him and he will forever be missed and he will always have a special place in my heart, and I will never forget you Blake fly high my baby boy, and I'm going to make you proud love you and I always will."
Such posts definitely leave us all emotional. If you have any such story that can be shared in our section Life, write to us in the comment section below.