- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
According to Hindu mythology, Garuda Purana is one of those Ashtaadasa Maha-Puranas. It has got its name as 'Garuda Purana' because it is in the form of a dialogue between Garuda - the Divine King of Birds - and Lord Vishnu.
Garuda Purana is said to mainly deal with the incarnations of Lord Vishnu and also the geographical description and origin of the universe, creation, procreation of Gods.
But, most importantly, it narrates the journey of a soul after death and enlightens us about life.
Here, in this article, we are revealing some of the facts as to how a person can be labelled as lucky. Be it either being at mental peace or having a happy life, having these traits can define it all.
As per the Puranas, an individual who has these traits is said to be really lucky in life. So, go ahead and check for the traits of lucky individuals. These lucky traits can be from improving your health, wealth to your overall well-being.
Waking Up Early!
A person who believes in getting up early in the morning and exercising at the day's start is said to stay healthy and good health indicates a good life.
Never Backing Out From Hard Work!
A person who does not hesitate in performing any kind of physical labour or any kind of hard work is believed to get lucky. Over a period of time, he receives all the pleasures in life.
Loving The Family, And Treating It As First Priority!
An individual who constantly loves to be in touch with his family and friends takes care of everyone, and such a person is said to be a lucky individual. He also receives respect from everywhere.
A person who believes in hearing more than speaking is an ideal individual. Such a man's marital life is said to be happy and content as per the Puranas.
The Ones Who Are Quite Confidential About Their Personal Life
There are many people who expose their personal relationships to everyone and create problems. People who maintain the confidentiality of their personal relationships do not bother others at all. As a result, they are at peace more often.
Being Content In Life
People who do not try to get things of new pleasures, but are satisfied with the things that they already have are always said to remain in a state of calm and peace.
If you do not have these qualities, then fret not and start adopting them right away, as it will help you in improving your life and bring in good luck!