- 2 hrs ago Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- 4 hrs ago Yogini Ekadashi 2022: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Vrat Katha, Remedies And Significance
- 6 hrs ago Monkeypox: We Have Vaccines And Drugs To Treat It
- 6 hrs ago Puri Rath Yatra 2022: Date, Time, Legends, Celebration, History And Significance
- News Monsoon arrives in Kerala: Light to moderate rainfall predicted in Karnataka, TN, AP, Telangana
- Sports Italy vs Argentina, Finalissima 2022: Date, Kick-off Time in India, Teams, Telecast & Live Streaming Info
- Movies Kamal Haasan Meets Rajinikanth Ahead Of Vikram Release; Lokesh Kanagaraj Shares Pictures
- Finance Stock Markets Next Week: Expect Positive Momentum To Continue
- Technology This WhatsApp Scam Can Get Control Of Your Phone
- Travel One Day Outing From Nagpur: Maharashtra - Places To Visit
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
This is a true case that happened to a couple who lost everything they had when they trusted a fake company's ad on Facebook! The couple literally lost every single thing they had!
Apparently, these poor guys named Becky Szenk and Mark Higgins had decided to hire some help to make the process smoother. They found help on a Facebook ad.
Check out the sad story of the couple who lost everything to a company that just did not exist in reality!
Find out what happened to them, as they lost everything to a fake company!
The Couple Waited For The Van To Show Up
Once everything was set in the van, the company guys explained that they had others to move the items so that the items could be moved in quickly, hence they asked the couple to be at their new apartment! Unfortunately, the van never arrived.
Suddenly, The Couple Literally Lost Everything
Apparently, the packers and movers company was a fake one and they had stolen all the couple's belongings! From large appliances to clothing to pots and pans, everything the couple owned was just gone!
They Contacted Facebook
The devastated couple contacted Facebook, but there was a little that could be done. The couple was just out of luck!
This Is Something That Can Happen To Anyone!
This is a sad way to realise that this kind of thing can happen to anybody. One needs to do plenty of research before hiring someone, especially if the information is obtained from any online site.
Do share your thoughts in the comment section below on this!
- pulsePopular Fashion Brand Sends Diet Bars With Plus-sized Orders, Gets Accused of ‘Fat-Shaming’
- love and romanceIt Is Okay To Date Online. Don't Feel Ashamed About It.
- wellnessOnline Health Information May Cut Trust In Doctors
- wellnessHere Is This Easy Way To Sharpen Intelligence In Teenagers!
- love and romanceWhat Makes An Online Dater Successful
- beyond loveSigns You Should Meet Your Online Date Right Away
- kids5 Ways To Keep Your Kids Safe Online
- pulseGolden Rules For Online Shopping
- lifeInternational Aviation Day 2020: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- wellness14 Habits Of World's Healthiest People
- pulseWorld Students' Day 2021: Date, History And Objective
- pulseVienna Remains The World's Most Liveable City In 2019, According To The Economist Intelligence Unit