- 39 min ago Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 2 hrs ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 3 hrs ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- Education Telangana NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Allotment Result Out, Get Direct Link here!
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna Fly Off To Maldives For Vacation, Papped At Mumbai Airport: Reports
- Finance Today's Gold Price Delhi, Oct 7, 2022: Gold Price Rises As Rupee Depreciates
- Automobiles 2023 Mercedes A-Class Arrives With Mild Hybrid Tech & Updated Infotainment
- News India objects to US envoy visit to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Technology Crypto Thieves Exploit Blockchain Bridges to Snatch $100Mn From Binance-linked network
- Sports FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup: India eye a quarterfinal berth, says coach Dennerby
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
With Diwali celebrations almost started, there are certain things that you need to not miss out on doing and hence, we here at Boldsky bring to you a checklist of things to do during the Diwali season.
These are certain vaastu tips that will bring in good luck and prosperity in the house and family. So, check out on the list and find out if you have missed out on completing any of these significant vaastu tips!
Read on to find out.
The House Should Be Clutter Free…
Though this is the first thing that a person does before Diwali, one should ensure that you de-clutter your house. A neat house is set to please the Goddess Lakshmi when she will come visiting your house. Apart from this, one needs to ensure that not even one corner of your house is left in the dark on the day of Diwali. Do light up all your spaces.
Hanging Swastika On The Main Door!
The symbol of Swastika is considered to be holy. It is believed to be pure and holy, so hanging a Swastika on your main door will bring you good luck and it is said to bring in a good cheer all year around and not just during the Diwali time.
According to Vaastu, it is believed that the Lakshmi Pooja should be conducted in the Northern part of the house, as it brings in wealth. While the person is doing the pooja, he needs to ensure that the Ganesha idol is kept on the left side while the Lakhmi idol is on the right.
Spraying Of Salt Water
Ensure that you mix some salt in water and regularly spray it across the house. Ensure to do this, especially on the day of Diwali. The salt is said to absorb all the negativity from the air and it is also believed to purify the environment.
This is something that every individual house does during Diwali. But one needs to ensure that you choose vibrant colours such as green, blue and pink and stay away from dark colours such as greys and blacks. Do make sure that you draw your rangoli at the entry gate to invite prosperity.
Keep Your Front Door Open
During Diwali, ensure that your main door is kept open, during this auspicious time. It is a sign that you wish to welcome Lakshmi into the house. During nights, since the doors cannot be left open, make sure you leave at least one window open to welcome Maa Lakshmi.
Get A Fountain Home
It is believed that running water is very good for the house, as it absorbs all the negative energy from the house. To get the positivity around you, ensure you invest in a small water fountain and place it in the north-east direction of the house.
Offer Dhoop To The Gods!
Lighting a dhoop not only makes your house smell good, it also helps to promote the positivity in the house. Ensure that you light a sandal dhoop during this Diwali season to make your house positive and full of cheer.
So have you missed out on doing any of these things? Then, do share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- wellnessEvery Seven Years Comes With A New Life Challenge: What Happens To Us During These Phases?
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep