- 6 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 7 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 7 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It is often said that condoms are not hundred percent safe; and if it makes you think of other alternative birth control methods, we bet you would prefer sticking to condoms and surely thank the inventor of condoms!
You May Also Like To Read: Couple Who Used Plastic Bag Instead Of Condom!
Check out on what makes a condom one of the best birth control methods, even though it is not called 100% safe!
There are some of the most creepiest and weirdest birth control methods that people have been using in the past.
Also Read: Stop Believing These Condom Myths
Check out below, as it will surely shock you!
A Lemon Diaphragm!
As bizarre as this sounds, it was actually used as a birth control method. It was used as the modern-day diaphragm to avoid the sperm entry in the cervix. It is said that the citric acid kills the sperms, but we wonder the pain the couple had to go through, as it could burn the skin!
Back in the 50s and 60s, women used to chug up an entire bottle of fizzy drink to wash away the sperms from the coitus, as they believed that the citric acid and carbonation would kill the sperms! But it never happened!
Women used to soak dried beaver testicles in alcohol and drink it the next day to avoid pregnancy. Guess this is one of the reasons as to why the slang word "Beaver" came into existence, as this trick never worked!
This method was an intravaginal contraception one, as it was believed to block the sperm entry. It was inserted into the vagina before lovemaking!
This is one of the worse things a person could use as a birth control method! According to reports, pig intestines were soaked in milk to make them more soft and then it was used as a condom in the past!
Dirty Blacksmith Water!
Whoever invented this method must have had some weird imagination! Instead of stopping a woman from becoming pregnant, this method made women more prone to neurological problems, and even death!
So, we bet most of us would have thanked the inventor of condoms by now! Do share your thoughts on the same in the comment section below.