- 5 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 6 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
They are more than what meets the eye and a peek into your personality. No wonder people are obsessed with taking the 'perfect' selfie.
Interestingly enough, a recent survey revealed that the average millennial will take as many as 26,000 selfies during his/her lifetime, which, in plain speak, is equal to one selfie every single day of his/her lifetime!
From extravagant Sunday brunches to Fri-yay moments, we want to capture every instance in picture-perfect clarity. And having a #selfieexpert by your side can really ease this experience.
With each of its smartphone launch, OPPO seems to outsmart itself. So, it's not surprising that OPPO F5 comes with a built-in AI technology that almost recognizes 200 facial spots as per the skin tone, skin type, gender and age.
An extensive research went behind the making of this phone, bringing photographers and make-up artists collectively, to use their professional knowledge in creating the most perfect, real and natural selfies.
What's exciting is the fact that OPPO F5 is capable of identifying facial structures and shapes based on a global database. It then uses this data to beautify your picture, giving you the perfect selfie.
The smartphone comes installed with a 20MP front camera having an ultra-sensitive F2.0 aperture and 1/2.8" sensor. Both the features allow the camera to gain more information in producing better images with less noise, in low light conditions.
The front-camera portrait mode can apply a Bokeh effect to the background, creating better gradation and making you the focus of the selfie shot, every time.
As far as the rear camera is concerned, the 16MP rear shooter works on a customized sensor for brighter and more precise shots in darker settings.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab your OPPO F5 now!
And, in the meantime, enjoy this little video montage of all the little moments of life that make us happy and how the #selfieexpert can help you capture each of these moments with a picture-perfect clarity!