- 10 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 10 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 11 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- 12 hrs ago 5 Ways To Make Your Man Feel Wanted In A Relationship
- Technology OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Buy This Auto Ancillary Stock For Superb Returns, SUV Segment To Drive Growth
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
They are more than what meets the eye and a peek into your personality. No wonder people are obsessed with taking the 'perfect' selfie.
Interestingly enough, a recent survey revealed that the average millennial will take as many as 26,000 selfies during his/her lifetime, which, in plain speak, is equal to one selfie every single day of his/her lifetime!
From extravagant Sunday brunches to Fri-yay moments, we want to capture every instance in picture-perfect clarity. And having a #selfieexpert by your side can really ease this experience.
With each of its smartphone launch, OPPO seems to outsmart itself. So, it's not surprising that OPPO F5 comes with a built-in AI technology that almost recognizes 200 facial spots as per the skin tone, skin type, gender and age.
An extensive research went behind the making of this phone, bringing photographers and make-up artists collectively, to use their professional knowledge in creating the most perfect, real and natural selfies.
What's exciting is the fact that OPPO F5 is capable of identifying facial structures and shapes based on a global database. It then uses this data to beautify your picture, giving you the perfect selfie.
The smartphone comes installed with a 20MP front camera having an ultra-sensitive F2.0 aperture and 1/2.8" sensor. Both the features allow the camera to gain more information in producing better images with less noise, in low light conditions.
The front-camera portrait mode can apply a Bokeh effect to the background, creating better gradation and making you the focus of the selfie shot, every time.
As far as the rear camera is concerned, the 16MP rear shooter works on a customized sensor for brighter and more precise shots in darker settings.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab your OPPO F5 now!
And, in the meantime, enjoy this little video montage of all the little moments of life that make us happy and how the #selfieexpert can help you capture each of these moments with a picture-perfect clarity!
- bollywood wardrobeRanbir Kapoor And Katrina Kaif Reunite For An Ad Shoot And Have Oodles Of Fashion Goals
- fashion trendsOPPO F9 Pro Arrives With VOOC Flash Charge & Gradient Design
- fashion trendsThree Lively Shades, Three More Excuses To Flaunt Your New OPPO F9 Pro
- fashion trendsWant To See Innovation Marrying Style? Wait For The OPPO F9 Pro!
- fashion trendsOPPO F7 Diamond Black Edition: Where Style And Performance Meet
- fashion trendsLove Your Self(ie) With The New OPPO F7
- pulseUnbox Valentine's Day Gifts - Under The Ultimate Eye of OPPO!
- fashion trendsOPPO F5 Sidharth Limited Edition Smartphone Launched; It's Time To Capture The Real You!
- lifeLet This Diwali Be Glittering And Picture Perfect
- lifeDiwali: A Sweet And Sour Family Reunion
- fashion trendsRed – The New Royal In Fashion
- pulseBest Gifting Ideas For This Festive Season