- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Randeep Hooda Opens Up About His Ouster From Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Generally, people who are sexually assaulted find it difficult to express their feelings. They search for the right words to reveal about their trauma to their close ones whom they can really confide in.
But showcasing these feelings through the form of art is quite unique and this helps a person to express their fear and disgust in a much better way; and this is what an artist has done!
You May Also Like To Read: Why People Are Obsessed With Sex??
These are the images of how well the artist has expressed about the sexual assault a person has undergone with a unique way of conveying those ill feelings in the form of artwork.
Though there are many ways by which one can portray their feelings, be it writing or enacting, art is known to also best connect with a person.
This Is An Artwork Of Emma Krenzer
She is Emma Krenzer, the artist who has painted the piece using her fingers. Check her art...
She Had A Plan…
She had chalked a plan in her mind and said, "I thought about what was true for myself, and also, what I perceived to be commonly true for people in general, when I mapped out these touches."
She Demands Justice Through Her Work
Since her art is unique, she put her thoughts in the right direction and made this masterpiece of art that shows who touched her.
"I made this project largely for myself to actually visualize the lasting impact that touch can have on an individual". Apparently, she is looking forward to making a larger series.
Way To Go, Girl!!
Do share your thoughts and comments in the comment section below.