- Technology Honor V30 Leaked Renders Confirms Dual Punch-Hole Selfie Camera: Launch Set For November 26
- Sports Chris Lynn smashes 30-ball 91 in T10 League after KKR release him; Yuvraj Singh criticises IPL franchise's 'bad call'
- Automobiles Volkswagen T-Roc Spotted Testing In India For The First Time Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News SC to hear petitions filed by ‘The Kashmir Times’ editor and Cong leader
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Dancing Video As A Kid Goes Viral; Netizens Can't Get Enough Of His Awesome Moves!
- Finance How To Buy Fastag From SBI?
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
India is a land of temples. There are so many temples in India that people have lost a count of the same. However, there is a temple in India where people are really scared to even step inside its premises!
This might confuse you, but yes there is a temple like this in India. It is a temple dedicated to the Lord of Death - Yamraj!
You May Also Like To Read: Strange Temples That Will Question Your Sanity
Check out more details on this temple and the reason why people fear to visit this place!
It Is The Only Temple On The Planet Dedicated To The Indian God Of Death!
This is the only temple on the planet that is dedicated to the Indian God of death Yamraj. It is located at Bharmour in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh.
People Are Scared To Visit The Place!
Even though the temple looks like a home, people are too scared to visit this abode of the God of Death. Hence, they prefer to offer their prayers from outside and leave.
Yamraj's Assistant Is Said To Reside In This Temple!
One room of this temple is dedicated to Chitragupta who is the assistant of the Lord of Death and is said to keep a record of all the good and bad deeds of people.
The Temple Is Believed To Have Invisible Doors!
The temple is believed to have four invisible doors that are made out of gold, silver, bronze and iron. As mentioned in the Puranas, it is believed that Yamraj decides on which soul should pass through which door.
According To The Legends...
The soul is first produced before Chitragupta, who spells out a person's good and bad karmas, for deciding upon which door should the person's soul be made to pass through.
Would you dare to visit this temple? Do share your thoughts on the same in the comment section below.