- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Made Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- 1 hr ago Ebola Outbreak In Congo, WHO Declares Global Health Emergency
- 1 hr ago On Priyanka Chopra's Birthday, Here Are 7 Make-up And Beauty Lessons From Her
- 2 hrs ago Jilted Lover Spends A Month In A Car Outside Ex-girlfriend's House Sans Shower
- Movies Mission Mangal Trailer Out: Goosebumps Assured
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Sports Atletico Madrid want Spurs playmaker
- Technology Realme X 'Hate-to-Wait' Sale Today On Flipkart, Realme.com At 8PM: Price, Specifications and More
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Finance French Tycoon Overtakes Bill Gates To Become 2nd Richest Person In The World
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass — Does The Kia Seltos Have What It Takes?
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
India is a land of temples. There are so many temples in India that people have lost a count of the same. However, there is a temple in India where people are really scared to even step inside its premises!
This might confuse you, but yes there is a temple like this in India. It is a temple dedicated to the Lord of Death - Yamraj!
You May Also Like To Read: Strange Temples That Will Question Your Sanity
Check out more details on this temple and the reason why people fear to visit this place!
It Is The Only Temple On The Planet Dedicated To The Indian God Of Death!
This is the only temple on the planet that is dedicated to the Indian God of death Yamraj. It is located at Bharmour in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh.
People Are Scared To Visit The Place!
Even though the temple looks like a home, people are too scared to visit this abode of the God of Death. Hence, they prefer to offer their prayers from outside and leave.
Yamraj's Assistant Is Said To Reside In This Temple!
One room of this temple is dedicated to Chitragupta who is the assistant of the Lord of Death and is said to keep a record of all the good and bad deeds of people.
The Temple Is Believed To Have Invisible Doors!
The temple is believed to have four invisible doors that are made out of gold, silver, bronze and iron. As mentioned in the Puranas, it is believed that Yamraj decides on which soul should pass through which door.
According To The Legends...
The soul is first produced before Chitragupta, who spells out a person's good and bad karmas, for deciding upon which door should the person's soul be made to pass through.
Would you dare to visit this temple? Do share your thoughts on the same in the comment section below.