- 2 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 3 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 3 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- 4 hrs ago Lung Diseases Caused By Breathing In Polluted Air
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar LIVE Updates: After Koena Mitra & Dalljiet Kaur, Who Will Get Evicted?
- News Campaigning in Maharashtra, Haryana ends: All you need to know about these assembly polls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Sports La Liga: Atletico Madrid vs Valencia promises to be exciting
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Festive frenzy is beginning to catch onto everybody around, from shopping lists, to sweets or house decors, social media is buzzing with pictures of preps for the big festivity.
Hence, it is a perfect time to treasure great moments spent with your loved ones and capture the most stunning visuals with lights shining in every corner of the surroundings.
But capturing the stunning sights of Diwali post sundowner can be a daunting task. If you are not equipped with the right gadget or skill, you might end up with blurry family portraits and yellow splotches all over your Diwali album.
OPPO F3 is not just the right gadget, but also the complimenting style statement you need this festive season. The new red variant is just the right accessory to flaunt this Diwali, as Red is the Runway favourite and the go-to festive colour to don.
The OPPO F3 Red comes with dual front camera with 16 megapixel lens and wide-angle lens for creating perfect family portraits. Besides the dual selfie cam, it comes with a built-in facial recognition feature to switch focal modes as per the lighting around.
It is also equipped with Octa core processor and 64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD slots, so you don't have worry about the storage.
Perhaps, we can tell you a thing or two about capturing the festival of lights like a pro. Here are some tips that will help take mesmerizing Diwali pictures and make it a highlight of your social accounts.
To Capture Lights: To make twinkling diyas or fairy lights stand out in the picture, you need to find a way to keep your phone steady, you can also use the timer function to keep it stationed and avoid the blur. For greater detailing, use the Night mode in addition to it.
While Capturing Fireworks: While shooting fireworks from the sky, remember to keep the flash off. Also, you can either use point and shoot mode with the steady posture or else rely on your low-light settings with the Burst mode on. But both times, you need to anticipate the pace of fireworks to take the stills at the right moments.
To Click Selfies: While capturing everyone's meet and greet moments, simple capturing of the faces, just doesn't suffice, you need to shoot them with decoration and lighting in the background. Be sure to use the fill flash feature to light up the faces; while the bright lights are behind your subjects, it will truly make your Diwali selfies stand out.
We are sure by now your head is already buzzing with ideas for your Diwali pictures, so go around your neighborhood, streets, shops and capture the essence of this picturesque festival.