- Movies Urvashi Dholakia & Anuj Sachdev To Be Eliminated From Nach Baliye 9!
- Sports Arjuna-winner Gill hopes becoming "certified by govt" will get motorsport recognition
- News NIA removes 3 officers probing terror funding case in which Hafiz Saeed is prime accused
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Technology Wonder How Earth Appears To Aliens? This Study Might Have The Answer
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Automobiles New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
When a woman is pregnant, all pray that everything goes well; and if something goes wrong during the pregnancy or if the child is a special child, things go unplanned, as there are people who abandon their kids and there are even those who love their child unconditionally.
You May Also Like To Read: People Who Survived Being Struck By A Lightning!
This article is all about some of the special kids who are living an extraordinary life and have turned famous due to their special abilities.
Check out the list, as some of the cases might shock you, while the stories of a few kids will simply melt your heart when you read about them and look at their innocent faces.
Also Read: This Woman Hid Over 1000 Kids In Coffins!
Read on to know more.
This adorable boy ruled the world in 2016. His mother started a revolution about the double standards and prejudices that prevail in our society. Asher was denied to be a part of an ad campaign, as they did not require a baby with "special needs". Currently, he has been signed for the 2017 Spring ad campaign.
This 4-year-old boy is suffering from Progeria. He apparently ages at eight times the normal rate! Apart from this, he has various other problems like a swollen face, hollow eyes and sagging skin. Even though this little guy is facing this condition, he is mentally very alert and is also very intuitive for his age!
This 2-year-old is suffering from an extremely rare condition known as "complete congenital arhinia". She underwent a cosmetic surgery to rebuild her missing nose. She looks different now!
She was born with a rare condition known as "Sirenomelia", which is also known as the mermaid syndrome. Her entire lower extremities were fused. She did not have a bladder, uterus, rectum, or even a vagina! Unfortunately, she died at the young age of 10 in 2009.
This kid suffers from a genetic skin disorder known as Ichthyosis. He is also known as the fish boy. His entire body is covered with patches of dry skin. His scaly patches have affected the shape of his eyes and mouth, and he also suffers from limited movement.