- 2 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 3 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 3 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Kerala Blasters FC 2-2 Jamshedpur FC: Messi's brilliance salvages the day for Kerala
- News US house panel approves charges against Donald Trump, sets up impeachment vote
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Japan is a place where a person would find many weird things. Be it the bizarre temples or the food, Japan is famous for all these things.
A breasts temple in Japan is famous for a specific reason. Here, we are about to enlighten you about the reason of having this boobs temple.
Also Read: Things Indians Need To Adopt From Japan
Check out as to what happens here and what does this place signify, as it is quite bizarre to have a temple like this!
This temple is located in Soja City, in Japan's Okayama Prefecture. This temple is unique because it is named Mama Kannon in Japan or Ryuuon Ji. It is dedicated to Chichigamisama, the Goddess of Breasts.
Read on to know more details about this place...
10 Richest Temples Of India
It Was Built In…
This unique temple was built in 1678, but the shrine became famous now due to a dead weeping cherry tree that grew in its premises.
The Walls Are Hung With…
The walls of the temple are hung with countless ema, which is also known as the votive tablets. These emas are representations of female breasts.
Ema And Ema All Over…
Ema is nothing but breast-like things that decorate the shrine's interior. It consists of small wooden planks, where worshipers can write their prayers and requests to the Goddess.
People here believe that the Goddess of Breasts would help with safe child births, and also with the production of breast milk. It is said that the Goddess here would even cure breast cancer.
There Are Many Reasons Why Women Pray Here…
Women not only pray for a safe child birth, abundant lactation or for breast cancer healing, but there are also those who pray for larger breasts or even pink nipples!!
Well ladies, what do you think? Would you be interested in visiting this place? Do share your thoughts and comments on this in the comment section below.