- 2 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 3 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 4 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- 4 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Sports Ahmed Shahzad alleges senior and former Pakistan Cricketers are jealous of others' success
- News Centre grants Y+ CRPF security cover to 15 rebel Shiv Sena MLAs
- Technology Week 25, 2022 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy F13, Tecno POVA 3, POCO X4 GT, iQOO U5e, Xiaomi Book S, And More
- Movies Dekha Ek Khwaab Fame Shritama Mukherjee Ties The Knot With Boyfriend Akash Sahni
- Education TS SSC, Inter Result 2022: Date, Time, How To Check Telangana Board Result At bse.telangana.gov.in
- Finance 4 Stocks That Investors Could Buy Next Week For Good Gains
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Teachers are a unique gift given by God to instill good thoughts and actions among mankind. They are the source of inspiration to a huge number of people. The seeds to develop interest in any area one chooses to excel in are sown during childhood. Mostly, it happens even without the knowledge of the child and it take years to realise it.
A caring and loving teacher is usually the person who guides the child to his destiny. For such special people, a day is set apart to celebrate their dedication and hard work, which is Teacher's Day. It is celebrated on the birthday of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan in India who was a great teacher himself.
You might be in a fix as to how to show love, respect and gratitude to your teacher. Here are some gifting ideas that you can choose from.
Present A Bouquet
The most simple and a pleasant gift that you can give your teacher is a bunch of flowers. A trip to the florist is not the trend now. Instead, collect some flowers and arrange them on your own. The value for this is definitely on the higher side. If your teacher is a chocolate lover, a bouquet made up of chocolates is a better option. Homemade and artisan chocolates work best for these.
A book for a bookworm. There is nothing that can replace it. Get to know what type of books your tutor is interested in. Once this is known, there are a variety of options out there. Here are some suggestions - Chicken Soup for the Soul : Teacher Tales, Tuesdays with Morrie, To Sir, with Love, What Teachers Make and there are many more in the line. You just have to spend some time in choosing the right one.
Personalised goodies are a good way to reward your teacher. Notepads with the name of the teacher is a very useful tool as they can use it everyday for sending notes about students to parents. Other stuff that can be monogrammed are pen stands, pencils and more.
There is always a never-ending need for school supplies for teachers. You can present a bunch of them in a beautifully decorated basket and even personalise it if needed. You can include pens, pencils, glue sticks, markers, crayons, paper clips, erasers and any other stationery you find useful.
A Pack Of Chalks
The most needed commodity in a class is the chalk. Go for break-free and dust-free chalks which are easily available online. You can opt for the coloured ones and arrange them in a rainbow fashion in a designed cover along with a message.
This is the best gift that you can present to your teacher especially if you are meeting him after a long time. A copy of the class photo will definitely bring back sweet old memories. Include the autograph of all the people present in the photo. It is not an easy work to do, but it is worth it.
Bulletin Board And Bookmarks
Teachers require bulletin boards for many things, such as to display rules and some interesting day-to-day news. Bookmarks are a great option too. Personalise them for your mentor or you can even DIY it with a beautiful painting of your her/him.
Most of all give some of your time to your teachers. Give them a helping hand in doing their duties and keep them happy when you are beside them.
- pulseTeachers’ Day 2021 Date, History, Theme and Significance
- women fashionTeachers’ Day 2020: Hairstyles To Glam Up For The Virtual Celebration
- make up tipsTeachers’ Day 2019: Here Are A Few Simple And Effective Make-up Tips For Teachers
- pulseTeachers’ Day 2019: Google Uses Animated Doodle To Honour The Educators Of India
- lifeExclusive: This Initiative Tells Us Why Teachers Should Also Support Sex Education In Schools
- beyond loveTeachers' Day: Why Teachers And Students Should Have A Healthy Bond
- parents and childrenTeachers Day 2019: How Students And Teachers Can Develop A Healthy Student-Teacher Relationship
- parents and childrenHow Parent-Teacher Partnership Can Help A Child To Develop and Learn In A Better Way
- wellnessSparsh Foundation Announces Free Joint Replacement Surgery For 100 Retired Teachers
- zodiac signsTeachers' Day 2021: 5 Zodiac Signs Who Make The Best Teachers
- thoughtMeaning Of A Guru
- lifeTeachers' Day 2021: Inspiring Facts On Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan