- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There are many historic events that have created a major impact in the past, but how often do we remember the little events? These are usually forgotten and are left only in books.
So we, here at Boldsky, have shared a list of some of the events that have happened on this day in the past. Do update yourself with the historical events of the past that have made a change in the current world.
Here's a list of the events that occurred on 25th September, take a look.
The First Supreme Court Started In 1789
President George Washington signed the Judiciary Act of 1789 and established the Supreme Court of the United States as a tribunal made up of six justices who were to serve on the court until death or retirement.
Underwater Telephone Service Started In The Year 1956
On this day, in 1956, the first underwater telephone service from the United States to Europe was started. Two 2250 mile cables were used under the Atlantic Ocean to provide the clearest all-wire voice link between the two continents.
Poland Chemically Castrate Sex Rule Passed In 2009
The Polish parliament apparently passed a law in which it was mandatory to chemically castrate the sex offenders who raped children below the age of 15 years! This amazing law came as a part of a bill that increased the penalties for pedophilia.
France Heat Wave 2003
Nearly 15,000 people had died from the extreme temperatures in France. It was reported that in that week of the year, the temperature recorded for 7 days was 40 °C/104 °F!
Will Smith's Birthday!
Last, but not the least! How could we miss out on the famous American actor and rapper Will Smith's birthday? He was born on 25th September, 1968, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has been successful in both forms of entertainment, possibly best known for his starring roles in movies.
Stay glued to know what happened the next day in history! Keep checking our section for more historic updates.