- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 25 September To 01 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 25 September 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- 18 hrs ago International Daughters’ Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes
- News International news brief: External interference won't be tolerated, says China on Taiwan
- Finance This Multibagger Chemical Company's Share Rallies 56% In 1 Month, Issues 1:1 Bonus Share
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Sports Mexico 1-0 Peru: Lozano nets late winner as El Tri ramp up World Cup preparations
- Technology Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Rubina Dilaik, Divyanka & Other Actors Who Rejected Top Shows Like YRKKH, BALH 2 & Others
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
Getting dirty in politics is something that most people do. There is hardly any politician who has his/her hands clean and Sasikala is a woman who proves us that how hungry a person can get with power!
Sasikala Natarajan who was a very close associate of Jayalalithaa, the former CM of Tamil Nadu, made herself a clone of Jayalalithaa.
Also Read: 8 Things To Know About Sasikala Natarajan
She did imitate the late politician in every single way, which made her look real desperate for the power and fame.
Here are the images which show us of how Sasikala imitated Jayalalithaa and wanted all the attention on her as well...
Back then, both the best friends dressed like twins - in red silk sarees with matching gold and diamond jewellery.
The sign that both these women are showing in the picture is not the sign of victory, but the sign of the political party.
Oh damn, look at her posture, as she is trying real hard to imitate Jayalalithaa even in her mannerisms! PS: also check the saree colour!
We're sure it would have taken years for her to learn the complete way of imitating Jayalalithaa, as she again tried to fool people by greeting them, just the way Jayalalithaa did!
Holy Lord! This woman takes the meaning of obsession to another level! Check out her studs, she did not even spare this look of Jayalalithaa!
Yeah, how could one forget about the positioning of the ring on her finger? All these were desperate attempts to fool the people for sure!
Also Read: Here Are The Health Problems Sasikala Needs To Be Careful About While In Jail
Jayalalithaa flaunting a bindi of this particular design is understandable, but what's with Sasikala, she is not even a Brahmin!
Amidst all this, how could we forget the wrist watch? We're glad, the dial was not the same as the rest of it!
This is a picture of how Sasikala was earlier where she did not pay any attention to her greys and did not bother about grooming herself and suddenly started looking young (thanks to her hair colour!). All this was done to have an impact on the people of Tamil Nadu.
- wellnessHere Are The Health Problems Sasikala Needs To Be Careful About While In Jail
- beyond loveWhat We Can Learn From The Relationship Between Jayalalithaa And Sasikala
- fashionHow Sasikala Always Matched Jayalalithaa's Taste Of Fashion
- life8 Things To Know About Sasikala Natarajan
- wellnessEvery Seven Years Comes With A New Life Challenge: What Happens To Us During These Phases?
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate