- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Can you imagine the pain a woman goes through during her labour? To deliver a baby over 3 kg, almost can kill the woman with pain, but have you imagined what a mum goes through when the baby is a little more bigger than expected?
Well, this is something that happened to a woman who gave birth to a baby who weighed a whopping 6 kg at the time of her birth!
The mother revealed as to how the doctors and nurses laughed while they pulled out the baby!
Check out this cute story of the mother-daughter duo who have become an internet sensation due to their uniqueness...
She Is A Mother Of 4
Chrissy Corbitt is a mother of 4 who was blessed with a bundle of joy, when we mean bundle of joy, it literally means "bundle" of joy, as she was blessed with a baby who weighed 6 kg at the time of birth.
The Doctors Were Stunned…
Chrissy Corbitt revealed that she remembers the doctors and nurses laughing in the hospital room out of excitement, as they were removing the baby during the delivery. She revealed that when the doctors removed the baby, she felt like they pulled a toddler out of her!
Double The Size!
The baby Carleigh is said to have weighed around 13 pounds and 5 ounces, which is 6 kg, when she was born. This is almost double the weight of an average newborn baby.
She revealed her experience at the birth time saying, "They were throwing out numbers and when they showed her to me and said 13.5, I couldn't believe it. It looked like they pulled a toddler out of my belly. She's so big."
9-Month-Old Clothes Fit Her!
Though she is still young, she looks like a 6-month-old toddler for whom buying diapers and clothes has become a problem. Whatever the couple and friends bought for the baby were of no use. The baby's first pair of clothes were the ones that would fit a 6 month old.
We wish the baby and mother a healthy life and happy times ahead!