- News Terror business as usual at Balakot a year after it was hit
- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- Sports Pragyan Ojha keen to play overseas leagues
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Every day becomes a controversial day when people tend to hurt others based on their religious sentiments. This is what the meat industry of Australia has done and a recent ad has hurt the sentiments of the Indians in Australia.
In the ad, one can see Lord Ganesha enjoying lamb at the dining table and toasting a drink too.
According to the Hindus around the world, this is humiliation of Lord Ganesha who is believed to be a vegetarian and teetotaler.
Find out more about this controversial ad...
In The Ad..
In the ad, one can see Lord Jesus enjoying meal with an alien, Buddhist and other gods and goddesses. The conversation is over a meal where these gods and goddesses are seen enjoying a lavish meal.
When Buddha Asked Ganesha...
In the video at one point it is seen that Buddha is asking Lord Ganesha, "Should we address the elephant in the room?" to which Ganesha, who is depicted as a man with the head of an elephant and multiple arms, replies: "Not funny 2500 years ago, not funny now".
After Which An Atheist Raises A Toast...
An atheist announces, "What about we toast to lamb, the meat we can all eat?" Now, this has caused a stir amongst religious groups across the world and people are wanting for the ad to be banned forever.
Check The Video...
What do you think about this? Do share your thoughts...