- 15 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 41 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 49 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology Airtel Confirms Mobile App Security Flaw Exposed User Data Of Millions
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Japan is a country that has outlived the world's expectations. It is a nation that has proved every single time that they are ready to overcome the natural calamities that strike them every now and then.
There are so many calamities that happen in this nation, and yet nothing stops them from achieving their goals.
There is a lot that we Indians need to learn from the Japanese. From punctuality of even seconds to overcoming massive earthquakes, Japanese have proved that they are the best in managing the country's situation in such a better way.
Check out the list of things that Indians need to adopt from Japan...
School Foundation Is Important!
Did you know that children in Japan do not have any exams in schools until they're in the 4th grade? The students are taught to respect elders and develop a good character during the first three years. Compassion and generosity are the tests they give in these years. Isn't it cool?
If you see a Japanese wear a surgical mask, then the person is not trying to protect himself from the pollution instead he is sick and does not wish the virus to spread across. Whao! This is something the entire world needs to learn from.
Politeness Is At Peak!
When a person has lost his way in Japan, then they would not be guided by directions through hands. Instead, they would draw a map and guide them.
Also Read: List Of Highest Paid Jobs In India
Spirituality At Its Peak!
Though Japan has advanced technology, the people there are really connected to mother nature. They are all spiritual and they spend a lot of time in the shrines. This keeps them grounded.
Your Things Are Yours Only
Kids here in Japan are taught to respect other's property. Theft and pickpocketing are nearly non-existent in this country. Yes, this is one thing we need to learn and teach our younger generations.