- Movies Sudeep Refused To Get Paid For Pailwaan; Director Krishna Reveals The Actual Reason
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: What ICJ ruled in India’s favour and what it did not
- Sports Bengaluru FC sign Spanish forward Manuel Onwu
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Technology Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
World Population Day is observed on July 11th around the world to bring awareness about the constantly growing population and its related issues.
It is very important for people to realise and act on the growing population and make sure the things don't go out of hand and the life cycle is maintained in a uniform way.
With over thousands of babies being born every second, there must be something that people around must do to curb the numbers.
World Population Day was first celebrated in the year 1987. It has gained its popularity ever since with support from various organisations and masses around the world.
This day is celebrated to even mark the issues that the current population is facing. It is celebrated in over 200 countries to bring awareness and importance of having a small family.
On this day, there are several programmes that are initiated to educate people on safe sex and to focus more on the contraceptives and birth control methods.
With the constant growing population, there are many young people in the world than ever before. This is creating an unpredicted potential for economical and social progress.
However, due to the potential hindrance of extreme poverty, discrimination, lack of education and other things, the growth of this young generation is only leading to more problems for mankind at large.
Hence, this day is celebrated to make the youth more aware of all the ill happenings in the world and also in educating them about the potential hazards of population growth.
Therefore, in conclusion, a day like this is required for the people to be aware about the outburst of population and its adverse effects, and the precautions they should take about childbirth to make the world a better place for everyone to live in.