- 3 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 4 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 5 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Sports Hope X1 Racing League revives stagnant Indian motorsport scene: Karthikeyan
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
World Population Day is observed on July 11th around the world to bring awareness about the constantly growing population and its related issues.
It is very important for people to realise and act on the growing population and make sure the things don't go out of hand and the life cycle is maintained in a uniform way.
With over thousands of babies being born every second, there must be something that people around must do to curb the numbers.
World Population Day was first celebrated in the year 1987. It has gained its popularity ever since with support from various organisations and masses around the world.
This day is celebrated to even mark the issues that the current population is facing. It is celebrated in over 200 countries to bring awareness and importance of having a small family.
On this day, there are several programmes that are initiated to educate people on safe sex and to focus more on the contraceptives and birth control methods.
With the constant growing population, there are many young people in the world than ever before. This is creating an unpredicted potential for economical and social progress.
However, due to the potential hindrance of extreme poverty, discrimination, lack of education and other things, the growth of this young generation is only leading to more problems for mankind at large.
Hence, this day is celebrated to make the youth more aware of all the ill happenings in the world and also in educating them about the potential hazards of population growth.
Therefore, in conclusion, a day like this is required for the people to be aware about the outburst of population and its adverse effects, and the precautions they should take about childbirth to make the world a better place for everyone to live in.