- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Zoa Morani was at the trailer launch of her upcoming film, 'Bhaag Johnny' and and the actress looked pretty in a colourful Masaba separates.
The actress wore a Masaba candy coloured separates for the trailer launch. This short printed flared skirt was worn with a neon sunshine yellow coloured bustier crop top. While the skirt was fab, we did not like the bustier top that much.
Zoa Morani teamed up the Masaba dress with tan suede pumps. Side parted hair and glossy pink lips completed her look.
We have seen the ditto Masaba creation on Kangana Ranaut before. Kangana who loves to keep it short in flared skirts and hot pants wore the same Masaba separates.
Kangana wore the same dress with pink coloured T-shaped platform wedges. She completed the look with a matching pink sling bag, winged eye makeup and side messy hair bun.
While both carried it differently, we love Kangana Ranaut more in this look. Zoa is a littler heavier when compared to Kangana and the bustier top was not the right pick. Moreover, suede beige coloured peep-toe pumps was not the perfect choice considering the bright colours in the dress.
Kangana on the other side wore the dress with bright coloured accessories which included the pink pumps and matching sling bag.
Her hairdo added more appeal to the chic look. While we love Kangana better in the Masaba creation, who do you think pulled off the ensemble with style and oomph.