- 2 min ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 20 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 45 min ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- 1 hr ago Vasant Panchami 2020: How To Worship Goddess Saraswati According To Your Zodiac Sign
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- News Stick to old format of NPR, do not add new questions: Nitish Kumar tells Centre
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015 was overflowing with stunning South Indian celebrities. These beauties looked amazing and mind-blowing in the attires they wore. Getting a lot of attention from the fans who had gathered at the CineMAA Awards 2015, these divas walked the red carpet like they owned it.
Rakul Preet, Regina and Shipa Reddy were the best dressed on the carpet. They wore bright coloured designer outfits which captivated our hearts in an instant. Richa and Kriti too stole the show with their mesmerising looks and sensual appeal at the CineMAA Awards 2015.
Here is your chance to see these divas rocking the red carpet at the awards. Hold yourself together as you are going to be a part of a timeless memory. Here are 6 divas who looked wow on the blazing red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015:
Rakul Preet Singh
Rakul Preet looked fabulous in a fusion number at the CineMAA Awards. The actress wore a blaring black Tarun Tahiliani dhoti style saree where in which she rounded up her look with an updo hairstyle and gold jewellery by Suhani Pittie.
It was a pattu saree for Regina at the CineMAA Awards 2015. The sunshine Gaurang Shah saree was completed with soft brown curls and of course diamonds by Diyaash. It was a mind-blowing look.
At the CineMAA Awards, Kriti was seen in a Neha Taneja high-low dress which she carefully enhanced with black strappy sandals. Her makeup was loud thus making her look the best dressed on the red carpet.
Amala kept her look as simple as ever on the red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015. The grey kalamkari saree was matched with a printed elbow length choli.
Shilpa's style on the red carpet cried out wow.... She looked elegant in this peach coloured saree which featured a black and gold embroidered border .
Richa Panai had a lot of admirers on the red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015. Richa wore a bright coloured yellow net saree which she paired up with a golden clutch and hair filled with ringlets.