- 7 min ago 8 Fantastic Tips If You Are Planning To Celebrate Your Parents' 50th Anniversary
- 32 min ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: The Supermodel Who Inspires Us To Step Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- 44 min ago 7 Reasons Why You Should Stick To Your True Friends, Not Fake Friends!
- 1 hr ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- Finance Hajj Pilgrimage Now Expensive After Saudi Arabia Raises Visa Fee
- News Heavy rains likely to hit Karnataka; Red, orange alert issued
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Tehseen Poonawalla & Rashami Desai’s Rumoured Beau, Arhaan Khan To Enter The House!
- Sports French Open: Sindhu begins with easy win, Subhankar upsets Sugiarto
- Technology Honor V30 Confirmed For November Launch: Price And Specifications
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
The red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015 was overflowing with stunning South Indian celebrities. These beauties looked amazing and mind-blowing in the attires they wore. Getting a lot of attention from the fans who had gathered at the CineMAA Awards 2015, these divas walked the red carpet like they owned it.
Rakul Preet, Regina and Shipa Reddy were the best dressed on the carpet. They wore bright coloured designer outfits which captivated our hearts in an instant. Richa and Kriti too stole the show with their mesmerising looks and sensual appeal at the CineMAA Awards 2015.
Here is your chance to see these divas rocking the red carpet at the awards. Hold yourself together as you are going to be a part of a timeless memory. Here are 6 divas who looked wow on the blazing red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015:
Rakul Preet Singh
Rakul Preet looked fabulous in a fusion number at the CineMAA Awards. The actress wore a blaring black Tarun Tahiliani dhoti style saree where in which she rounded up her look with an updo hairstyle and gold jewellery by Suhani Pittie.
It was a pattu saree for Regina at the CineMAA Awards 2015. The sunshine Gaurang Shah saree was completed with soft brown curls and of course diamonds by Diyaash. It was a mind-blowing look.
At the CineMAA Awards, Kriti was seen in a Neha Taneja high-low dress which she carefully enhanced with black strappy sandals. Her makeup was loud thus making her look the best dressed on the red carpet.
Amala kept her look as simple as ever on the red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015. The grey kalamkari saree was matched with a printed elbow length choli.
Shilpa's style on the red carpet cried out wow.... She looked elegant in this peach coloured saree which featured a black and gold embroidered border .
Richa Panai had a lot of admirers on the red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015. Richa wore a bright coloured yellow net saree which she paired up with a golden clutch and hair filled with ringlets.