- 6 min ago From Dutee Chand To Alia Bhatt, Here Are Amazing Stylish Vogue Photoshoots Of The Leading Celebs
- 7 min ago Diwali 2019: WhatsApp And Facebook Messages To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 14 min ago Malaika Arora Is A Sight To Behold In A Thick Blue Winged Eyeliner Look
- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- News DSSSB LDC admit card 2019 released: Direct links and steps to download
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Automobiles Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Shruti Hassan attended the "Uttama Villain" audio launch event in a Gaurang Shah silk saree.
The beautiful actress took our breath away in this silk traditional attire which left us speechless when we spotted her. The beauty who is lately seen in a lot of traditional numbers certainly made this look to be the best of the lot.
The Gaurang Shah saree was heavy with gold borders and zardosi work which made her look all the more stunning at the audio launch. The Gaurang Shah saree is the first pick in his collection, worn by her. The saree was brilliant and suited her complexion too.
The pink colour of the saree was nice featuring gold and silver zari borders that were thick and in your face. On the other hand, the saree was decked with zari bhutis from head to toe.
The pallu of the saree too was heavy with the bhutis. With the lovely soothing pink cotton silk Gaurang Shah saree, Shruti paired her attire with a stunning and bright matching gold elbow length sleeves blouse.
To add to the beauty in her look Shruti Haasan went in for Antique gold jewellery. Her face was beaming with makeup and a small round pink bindi completed her very South Indian style.
All in all, this is one of the many best looks of actress Shruti Haasan we have seen in a long time and we must say she looked lovely and dressed for the occasion.
FYI: Our eyes also caught the dapper Kamal Haasan who accompanied his daughter to the Uttama Villain audio launch in a silvery grey suit matched with a black shirt.