- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- News Railway station set on fire in Bengal's Murshidabad by Citizenship act protesters
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It was a gown galore moment at the Brand Vision India Awards 2015. Shilpa Shetty and Malaika Arora Khan were in full attendance at the awards and we must say it was a difficult moment to decide who looked the best - Shilpa or Malaika.
Both of them were dressed in fabulous gowns and instantly took our breath away. While Shilpa opted for an all white attire, Malaika Arora Khan went in for black. The jewellery they paired up with their gowns was another fascination to one's eyes.
Take a look at them to see how they walked the red carpet at the Brand Vision India Awards 2015.
Shilpa Shetty In Amit GT
It was a sensational gown for the stunning hot mama, Shilpa Shetty. Wearing an Amit GT collection she melted a lot of hearts as soon as she stepped onto the red carpet at the Brand Vision India Awards 2015. The gown was long and elegant. From the top to the bottom of her Amit GT ensemble it was plain sans print. The sleek pattern of the attire truly enhanced Shilpa's figure to the maximum and trust us when we say this, she looked perfect. The angelic look Shilpa gave us on the red carpet is something to remember for a long time.
On the other hand, she made sure to wrap this fine dress with a couple of accessories. Her dangling gold and white earrings went well with the white gown, but it would have looked better if only she wore a pair of diamond studs. Shilpa's look was highlighted at the event when she flashed her Cavalli golden clutch. Not to forget the actress finished off this look with quite a lot of makeup. Her beautifully shaped lips were lined with an oxy-blood tint and her cheeks were shimmering with a pink hue shade complexion. Shilpa left her tresses loose and over the shoulders in fine beach curls. All in all, she looked fabulous at the Brand Vision India Awards 2015.
Malaika Arora Khan in Shantanu & Nikhil
The Shantanu & Nikhil ensemble Malaika Arora Khan wore to the Brand Vision India Awards 2015 was appealing enough to make anyone's eyes pop. More than the black attire it is the way she carried it off. Those curves were highlighted with this Shantanu & Nikhil black ensemble that only made us go gaga. Unlike Shilpa's white gown, Malaika decided to pep her look with a tight skirt from designer Neha Taneja.
The head to toe black appearance from Malaika was too hot to handle at the awards. The Shantanu & Nikhil black top had ruffles at the bodice and a one side long sleeve. The Neha Taneja skirt was a mermaid pattern which only made her look outstanding. She completed her black image with striking gold jewellery from the Farah Khan line and black pumps to go with it. Malaika too finished her red carpet look with heavy makeup. Red lips, bright rosy cheeks and a perfect gelled in updo hairstyle.
Who do you think was the best dressed at the Brand Vision India Awards 2015 - Shilpa Shetty in GT or Malaika Khan in Shantanu & Nikhil?