- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Movies MTV Splitsvilla 12: Priyamvada Kanth & Shrey Mittal Win The Show; Check Out Fans Reaction
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Nandita Das attended the Cannes 2015 opening night along with the other Indian celebrity Katrina Kaif. The beautiful Nandita looked glorious in a golden-metallic handwoven linen saree by Anavila.
The actress always makes a mere impression at every International Film Festival. Over the years, we have seen this beauty only in traditional attires and this time too she took the plunge and wore a nine yard ensemble.
At the 68th Festival de Cannes, there were not many celebrities in their traditional or cultural attire, which is why Nandita Das stood out to be quite the looker on the red carpet. Nandita Das's Cannes moment this year cannot be forgotten for a long time.
The bong actress opted for a bright golden metallic saree which she wrapped around herself in perfection. The handwoven ensemble was elegant and plain. It did not consist of any print either. At the pallu of her linen saree there was a thick golden strip which was the only highlight of the facile attire.
The beauty paired up her saree with a golden coloured choli that featured tiny motifs of the same colour. The short sleeved choli had a little dazzle since it was of a raw silk fabric.
Nandita paired up her red carpet Cannes 2015 conventional style with a potli bag of the same colour so that it matched her linen gold saree. She completed her red carpet style with not much of accessories.
Nandita Das wore a heavy statement gold antique necklace and earrings to match. She wore sun-kissed makeup and a big red dot (bindi) on her forehead. Nandita kept her Cannes 2015 look very elementary! Even her hairstyle was not done in a red carpet fashion.
She kept her hair down and over the shoulders. Although her look wasn't up to the red carpet standards, Nandita Das's smile blew us over on the Cannes 2015 red carpet.