- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy, Kubbra Sait, Tahira Kashyap, And Tabu Slayed It In Their Edgy Dresses
- 3 hrs ago Kiara Advani’s Jumpsuits Are Perfect For Those Who Want To Look Classy And Stylish At The Same Time
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 16 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- Movies Smita Patil's 33rd Death Anniversary: Raj Babbar Remembers Her With An Emotional Post
- News Beware of fake news being spread in North East says Army
- Finance Carmakers Offer Huge Discounts This Month; To Raise Prices From Jan
- Technology Infinix To Launch Smart TV And Accessories In India
- Sports Year Ender 2019: PV Sindhu BWF gold, Satwiksairaj-Chirag doubles' success only highlights of a dull year for India
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Nandita Das attended the Cannes 2015 opening night along with the other Indian celebrity Katrina Kaif. The beautiful Nandita looked glorious in a golden-metallic handwoven linen saree by Anavila.
The actress always makes a mere impression at every International Film Festival. Over the years, we have seen this beauty only in traditional attires and this time too she took the plunge and wore a nine yard ensemble.
At the 68th Festival de Cannes, there were not many celebrities in their traditional or cultural attire, which is why Nandita Das stood out to be quite the looker on the red carpet. Nandita Das's Cannes moment this year cannot be forgotten for a long time.
The bong actress opted for a bright golden metallic saree which she wrapped around herself in perfection. The handwoven ensemble was elegant and plain. It did not consist of any print either. At the pallu of her linen saree there was a thick golden strip which was the only highlight of the facile attire.
The beauty paired up her saree with a golden coloured choli that featured tiny motifs of the same colour. The short sleeved choli had a little dazzle since it was of a raw silk fabric.
Nandita paired up her red carpet Cannes 2015 conventional style with a potli bag of the same colour so that it matched her linen gold saree. She completed her red carpet style with not much of accessories.
Nandita Das wore a heavy statement gold antique necklace and earrings to match. She wore sun-kissed makeup and a big red dot (bindi) on her forehead. Nandita kept her Cannes 2015 look very elementary! Even her hairstyle was not done in a red carpet fashion.
She kept her hair down and over the shoulders. Although her look wasn't up to the red carpet standards, Nandita Das's smile blew us over on the Cannes 2015 red carpet.