- Technology Tata Sky's New Service Will Let You Stream Over 400 Live Channels
- Sports PKL 2019: Puneri Paltan appoint Surjeet Singh as skipper
- Movies Sudeep Refused To Get Paid For Pailwaan; Director Krishna Reveals The Actual Reason
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: What ICJ ruled in India’s favour and what it did not
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Lady Gaga is one singer who can make heads turn every time she makes an appearance in public. The singer caught a lot of attention at her visit in London.
After her performance was cancelled she still made sure she got the attention of millions of fans who were gathered. Wearing a sleexy outfit for her concert Lady Gaga stole the show.
Her so called typically outrageous ensemble was a treat for the eyes. The 29-year-old singer was happy to flash flesh in the sheer top and high waisted knickers. She tried to protect her modesty with diamante nipple pasties while she added a rock chic edge to her look with a black leather jacket that had ‘Gossip' spelled out on the back.
Known for her uncanny style, she finished off this daring and revealing attire with glittering heels that matched her look perfectly. More than trying to cover up what ever was left for the public to see it was her ripped fishnet tights that made us gasp.
We also fell head over heels with her blonde locks that were left in the classy up-do. Lady Gaga also rocked her heavy black eyeliner and metallic eyebrows.
This dramatic singer also made an appearance at the Royal Albert Hall where she met Prince Harry. Like always we didn't expect to see her fully covered!
Lady Gaga impressed the Prince in a sizzling white see-through dress which made jaws drop. The last racy outfit she wore in London was a Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2015 cropped green knit sweater turtleneck top.
She paired this green attire with a green wool wrap skirt that featured oversized side button accents. Since her crop top was way too short, she faced a wardrobe malfunction of showing off her boob!
This look was accentuated with a punch of multi-colour Pierre Hardy ‘Jerry' sandals and retro shades for a fun twist.