- 3 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 5 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 5 hrs ago Cyberchondria: How The Internet Can Affect Your Mental Health
- News Pakistan could lose in a conventional war with India, says Imran Khan
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: Puneri Paltan defence look to stop Patna Pirates’ Pardeep
- Movies Following Chennai Techie’s Death, Vijay Says No Hoardings Will Be Put Up For Bigil Promotions
- Technology How To Unlock Wallpapers On Oneplus Smartphones
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The perky Mrs.Deshmukh graces the green carpet in a lavender Jatin Verma Dress. She looks gorgeous and graceful in one of the most elegant dresses at green carpet this year.
Genelia wears the simple sleeveless lavender dress and looks gorgeous. The neckline of the dress is boat shaped and high.
The whole dress has mid cut design on it which looks super elegant and brings out the true beauty of the dress. The dress tapers at the waistline accentuating the petite midriff of this southern beauty.
The hemline of the dress is asymmetric and the back of the dress is floor length. A typical princess dress she wore with that super cute baby face.
The hairstyle she chose with the dress was a sleek low bun with a bit of a minimal quiff at the front.
With the Jatin Verma dress she chose a pair of beautiful Jimmy Choo shoes and Versace clutch.
She finished her look with a pair of earrings and ring from Razwada. She wore minimal makeup but had smokey eye finish.
She was accompanied by her husband Ritesh Deshmukh and both looked dashing at the green carpet.