- News 'Goli Maaro Saalon Ko’: Union minister Anurag Thakur stokes controversy
- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The perky Mrs.Deshmukh graces the green carpet in a lavender Jatin Verma Dress. She looks gorgeous and graceful in one of the most elegant dresses at green carpet this year.
Genelia wears the simple sleeveless lavender dress and looks gorgeous. The neckline of the dress is boat shaped and high.
The whole dress has mid cut design on it which looks super elegant and brings out the true beauty of the dress. The dress tapers at the waistline accentuating the petite midriff of this southern beauty.
The hemline of the dress is asymmetric and the back of the dress is floor length. A typical princess dress she wore with that super cute baby face.
The hairstyle she chose with the dress was a sleek low bun with a bit of a minimal quiff at the front.
With the Jatin Verma dress she chose a pair of beautiful Jimmy Choo shoes and Versace clutch.
She finished her look with a pair of earrings and ring from Razwada. She wore minimal makeup but had smokey eye finish.
She was accompanied by her husband Ritesh Deshmukh and both looked dashing at the green carpet.