- 9 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 9 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 10 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Freida Pinto looks swell in Elie Saab and so does Dia Mirza in Shantanu & Nikhil. Both these lovely ladies decided to pep it up in lace for the events they attended recently.
The lovely Freida Pinto picked a purple short Elie Saab lace dress for the Relativity Studios Desert Dancer Screening and boy she grabbed a lot of eyes.
Her dress was the cutest ever we have seen on her off late and many would say she even looked like Barbie!
The Elie Saab number was decked with lace at the neckline and from then it was embellished with fine detailing at the bodice.
The colour of her short number was pleasant looking and fine for a perfect evening at the Relativity Studios Desert Dancer Screening.
Moreover, there were a lot of other celebrities too but no one could match up to Freida Pinto's Elie Saab lace dress. The skirt of her attire was satin and shiny. She carried it off well with a thin purple waistband and nude pumps.
Her hot lace dress was paired with a box silver studded clutch and her hair into a fine non-messy bun hairstyle. The other lady who looked delicate in lace was Dia Mirza at a corporate event in Delhi.
Dia wore a Shantanu & Nikhil gown and we must say she got all the looks from those who were gathered at the event. The top of her lengthy Shantanu & Nikhil nude gown was filled with lace patterned with little floral prints.
The bodice onwards of her gown was simple and just draped on her perfect figure. To match and complement her lace dress, Dia wore metallic sandals. She completed her lovely style with oxy-blood lips and shimmering cheeks.
This beauty also finished off her lace dress appearance with a neat bun hairstyle. On the whole both of them looked lovely in the attires! Agree?