- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 11 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Freida Pinto looks swell in Elie Saab and so does Dia Mirza in Shantanu & Nikhil. Both these lovely ladies decided to pep it up in lace for the events they attended recently.
The lovely Freida Pinto picked a purple short Elie Saab lace dress for the Relativity Studios Desert Dancer Screening and boy she grabbed a lot of eyes.
Her dress was the cutest ever we have seen on her off late and many would say she even looked like Barbie!
The Elie Saab number was decked with lace at the neckline and from then it was embellished with fine detailing at the bodice.
The colour of her short number was pleasant looking and fine for a perfect evening at the Relativity Studios Desert Dancer Screening.
Moreover, there were a lot of other celebrities too but no one could match up to Freida Pinto's Elie Saab lace dress. The skirt of her attire was satin and shiny. She carried it off well with a thin purple waistband and nude pumps.
Her hot lace dress was paired with a box silver studded clutch and her hair into a fine non-messy bun hairstyle. The other lady who looked delicate in lace was Dia Mirza at a corporate event in Delhi.
Dia wore a Shantanu & Nikhil gown and we must say she got all the looks from those who were gathered at the event. The top of her lengthy Shantanu & Nikhil nude gown was filled with lace patterned with little floral prints.
The bodice onwards of her gown was simple and just draped on her perfect figure. To match and complement her lace dress, Dia wore metallic sandals. She completed her lovely style with oxy-blood lips and shimmering cheeks.
This beauty also finished off her lace dress appearance with a neat bun hairstyle. On the whole both of them looked lovely in the attires! Agree?