- News Northeast Monsoon surges TN, Puducherry, heavy rains in next 24 hr
- Sports Mental Health: Woman cricketer Molineux takes break in Australia
- Finance DHFL Shares Lock In Upper Circuit On Reports Of Adani Group's Interest
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Anushka Sharma wore Shantanu & Nikhil lehenga at the screening of her movie 'NH10' at the Beijing Film Festival.
The ivory and golden lehenga she wore for the international event was one of the bridal must-have's this season.
Must say, the way she went traditional this time was such a good gesture as mostly the actresses are seen in western outfit at the international events.
The metallic golden 'choli' of the attire had little ivory stripes which brought out a subtle side of the blouse. The lehenga itself was a puffed up full ivory coloured with beautiful golden embroidery on the hem of the lehenga.
She had a quiff front hairdo with a low bun to go with the outfit. Though she could have done something more with those beautiful tresses of hers, this particular look was like the regular bride look.
Though she looked pretty but we might have to remind Anushka that it is an international event and not a wedding. But looking past her hairstyle the rest seemed gorgeous.
Anushka Sharma accessorised the Shantanu & Nikhil lehenga with the ethnic jhumka's in gold and ivory hue. The choice of the jewelry, unlike the hairdo, was perfect.
NH10 was a great movie, an inspirational one, and this look of Anushka is the same, inspiring the divas to go more traditional internationally.
Now that was just the fashion overview, it's upto her fans to decide if she looked yay or nay?