- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
After nearly a week at the Amazon India Fashion Week 2015 autumn winter collection, Sonal Chauhan was indeed the very first showstopper to walk the ramp in Delhi.
The beautiful Bollywood actress who swept us off our feet on day 4 for designer Nikhita Tandon looked superb in one of the best collection.
The colour on this very first showstopper for AIFW 2015 made her look sizzling hot. The dress she wore to walk the ramp was of a chilli red hue. The bodice of her ensemble was neat and pretty, filled with ruffles at the waist, layered downwards till her knees.
Nikhita Tandon, a renowned designer made the audience go numb with her collection as well. The entire line was filled with bright shades for the season, but nothing could beat the looks of her showstopper.
The main highlight of Sonal Chauhan red dress on the ramp at AIFW 2015 was the chest that was entirely covered with red lace and red floral motifs. Sonal's asymmetrical dress showed off her toned legs and she paired nude pumps to enhance the flavour of Nikhita Tandon's best outfit.
On the other hand, we loved the way Sonal's hair was wrapped into curls, thus giving in more effect to the beautiful and delicate lace work of her dress seen on the ramp of day 4 at the AIFW 2015.
In conclusion, we are overjoyed to see at least one of the celebrities walk the ramp at the Amazon India Fashion Week 2015. What do you think of this lady in red as the first showstopper?