- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- News BSTET admit card released: Exam date announced
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The sensational Vaani Kapoor looked more than stunning on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014. What we liked most about this gorgeous beauty is that she was the only one on the red carpet when compared to the rest of the divas, in a traditional saree.
The stylish Vaani Kapoor who wore a Varun Bahl traditional saree made sure to stun us all. We are quite impressed about the way she carried off the beautiful look. On the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014, her designer Varun Bahl saree dazzled under the heavy lights.
The dazzling saree which the beautiful Vaani Kapoor wore was embellished with a lot of seqins which made us want to look at her all the more.
The heavy print work on the pallu of the saree was the highlight. The colour combination of the Varun Bahl saree too was unique. It was pleasant and a treat to the eyes as well. Her side swept hair, silver and black bangles and her red lipstick was indeed a perfect combination to go along with the Varun Bahl saree which Vaani Kapoor wore to the Zee Cine Awards 2014.
With this Shud Desi look, Vaani Kapoor was one of the actresses who made a lot of jaw drop on the red carpet. All in all, we loved her traditional saree and compared to the last red carpet event, we think that Vaani Kapoor looks a lot more better.