- Movies Tanya Hope Opens Up About Her New Releases Khaki And Disco Raja
- News On camera, Madhya Pradesh Congress leaders fight at Republic day event
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Dev r Nil are a designer duo who are famous for creating sarees with very stand out blouse designs. Deepika Padukone is a big patron of their sarees and dresses. We have potted her on a number of occasions in their designs. At WIFW 2015, Dev r Nil presented a number of very fluid designs. The smoothness of chiffon was given the form of a number of asymmetrical gowns and skirts.
Dev r Nil's WIFW 2015 collection was mainly heavy of prints and mirror work. The prints were intricate and funky but with an innate gracefulness about them.
Also, the mirror was not strictly speaking traditional. The work on the jackets and blouses was typically the Rajasthani or Gurjarati patterns. Mirror work was used in a non-conventional and contemporary style here.
Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2015 Spring Summer has given designers the chance to explore many different styles. But we are seeing an emphasis on the kaftan this year. Many designers used the kaftan as a stylic element to create their designs. In Dev r Nil's collection too this trend was prevalent.
Another very prominent feature in this collection was the layered hemlines. Almost all the outfits had layers and asymmetrical hemlines. The high-low hemline is ‘in' these days. However, layers have made its way into the fashion scene in a big way after this fashion week. Day 4 of WIFW 2014 itself has had a couple of collections that displayed layered outfits.