- 3 min ago International Day Of Peace 2019: 10 Great Quotes About Peace By Famous People
- 21 min ago The Viral Video Of Men Dressed As Women Hints At Growing Popularity Of Androgynous Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- News Diplomatic win: How India ensured that Pakistan failed to move Kashmir resolution at UNHRC
- Movies Kaappaan Full Movie Leaked Online By Tamilrockers On Day 1!
- Sports England Central Contract: Jofra Archer handed Test, limited over deal for the first time
- Finance Sensex Closes With Record One-Day Gain Of 1900 Pts, Nifty Hits 11,270 On FM's Tax Booster
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Dev r Nil are a designer duo who are famous for creating sarees with very stand out blouse designs. Deepika Padukone is a big patron of their sarees and dresses. We have potted her on a number of occasions in their designs. At WIFW 2015, Dev r Nil presented a number of very fluid designs. The smoothness of chiffon was given the form of a number of asymmetrical gowns and skirts.
Dev r Nil's WIFW 2015 collection was mainly heavy of prints and mirror work. The prints were intricate and funky but with an innate gracefulness about them.
Also, the mirror was not strictly speaking traditional. The work on the jackets and blouses was typically the Rajasthani or Gurjarati patterns. Mirror work was used in a non-conventional and contemporary style here.
Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2015 Spring Summer has given designers the chance to explore many different styles. But we are seeing an emphasis on the kaftan this year. Many designers used the kaftan as a stylic element to create their designs. In Dev r Nil's collection too this trend was prevalent.
Another very prominent feature in this collection was the layered hemlines. Almost all the outfits had layers and asymmetrical hemlines. The high-low hemline is ‘in' these days. However, layers have made its way into the fashion scene in a big way after this fashion week. Day 4 of WIFW 2014 itself has had a couple of collections that displayed layered outfits.