- Movies Master Third Look Poster: Vijay & Vijay Sethupathi's Face Off Sets The Social Media On Fire!
- News On camera, Madhya Pradesh Congress leaders fight at Republic day event
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014 saw some of the kinkest designs by Dev r Nil. The designer whose collection is all about contemporary, quirky, quality yet a certain amount of timelessness in their appeal.
At the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014, polka prints, Indo Western outfit for guys, see through dresses and layered floater dresses. Satin, couple outfits, and deep backs were a major part of his collection at the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014 on day 3. What caught our attention is the Ba-ba black sheep prints, finger prints, broken wires and graphic roses on most of his designs that were shown on day 3 at the WIFW 2014.
According to the renowned designer, Dev r Nil all of his designs define happiness, somber, floating and a yet lost mood. The self-developed weave was another aspect of his designs which were eye candy. A special accessory line of bags, hold alls, clutches, messenger- boy bags, man bags adds to the story of the search of freedom from the censorship imposed by the society, peer group, religion were also seen at the WIFW 2014.
Talking about the mens fashion line that was portrayed by designer Dev r Nil at the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014, it was out of this world. The male models in his collection wore bright red tight pants and forest greens too which is normal not seen. The new trend which Dev r Nil set at the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014 is simple yet thoughtful, Classic and timeless, delicate and layered; stylish not to overpower but to compliment.