- 2 min ago How Does Your Oral Health Affect Your Overall Health?
- 17 min ago International Day Of Peace 2019: 10 Great Quotes About Peace By Famous People
- 34 min ago The Viral Video Of Men Dressed As Women Hints At Growing Popularity Of Androgynous Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- News Declared: Direct link to check Maharashtra Talathi Result 2019
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Movies Kaappaan Full Movie Leaked Online By Tamilrockers On Day 1!
- Sports England Central Contract: Jofra Archer handed Test, limited over deal for the first time
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014 saw some of the kinkest designs by Dev r Nil. The designer whose collection is all about contemporary, quirky, quality yet a certain amount of timelessness in their appeal.
At the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014, polka prints, Indo Western outfit for guys, see through dresses and layered floater dresses. Satin, couple outfits, and deep backs were a major part of his collection at the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014 on day 3. What caught our attention is the Ba-ba black sheep prints, finger prints, broken wires and graphic roses on most of his designs that were shown on day 3 at the WIFW 2014.
According to the renowned designer, Dev r Nil all of his designs define happiness, somber, floating and a yet lost mood. The self-developed weave was another aspect of his designs which were eye candy. A special accessory line of bags, hold alls, clutches, messenger- boy bags, man bags adds to the story of the search of freedom from the censorship imposed by the society, peer group, religion were also seen at the WIFW 2014.
Talking about the mens fashion line that was portrayed by designer Dev r Nil at the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014, it was out of this world. The male models in his collection wore bright red tight pants and forest greens too which is normal not seen. The new trend which Dev r Nil set at the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 2014 is simple yet thoughtful, Classic and timeless, delicate and layered; stylish not to overpower but to compliment.