- 8 min ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 40 min ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 59 min ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- News Maharashtra jobs: 913 vacancies in government hospitals
- Movies Monica Geller AKA Courtney Cox Believes Friends Reunion ‘Is Going To Be Fantastic'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka Women's T20 World Cup 2020: Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Key Design Elements And Specs Tipped Via TENNA
- Finance Sensex, Nifty See Worst Fall In 4 Years On Rising Global Recession Fears
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
These days celebrities are often spotted wearing similar dresses. A classical example was seen at Cannes 2014. We saw both Sonam Kapoor and Jessica Chastain wearing very similar gowns from Elie Saab. And at the Chopard party later that night, all the Victoria Secrets angels turned up wearing Elie Saab gowns from the same collection. There are so many celebrities wearing similar dresses that we almost lost count of how many there were!
It is not that celebrities always wear the same gowns down to the last detail. They often make alterations and adjustments to the original ramp version of the dress. For example, some celebrities may add a lining to sheer outfit or wear it differently with a drape. But most of the time, it is easy to spot two celebrities in the same dress on the red carpet.
Celebrities in similar dresses can also choose 2 different colours of the same dress. For example, Jane Fonda and Angelina Jolie were wearing different colours of the same Elie Saab gown at 2 different occasions. But we do catch celebrities wearing dead ringers as well. I mean they can sometimes be spotted wearing the ditto copies of the same dress hopefully not at the same time on the red carpet.
Here are some of the celebrities wearing similar dresses on the red carpet who were spotted by the Boldsky cameras.
Sonam Kapoor n Jessica Chastain
Sonam Kapoor and Jessica Chastain picked two blue dresses from the same Elie Saab collection at Cannes 2014. The 2 actresses were wearing two different versions of the same dress.
Aishwarya Rai n Kristen Chenoweth
Aishwarya Rai and Kristen Chenoweth were wearing the same Roberto Cavalli gown at two different red carpets. Aishwarya Rai wore this structured mermaid gown at Cannes 2014. Kristen Chenoweth was seen wearing this gown at Oscars 2014.
Angelina Jolie n Jane Fonda
Aneglina Jolie surprised us by not wearing black at Oscars 2014. She wore this Elie Saab gown instead. However, Jane Fonda's version of the gown looks better because it is bright maroon in colour.
Kate Middleton n Kim Kardashian
The sleeves of Kim Kardashian's wedding gown are very similar to that of Kate Middleton's. Kim Kardashian even wore her veil like Kate Middleton. Kim got her gown designed by Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci and Kate wore an Alexander McQueen. But can you spot the similarity?
Blake Lively n Julianne Moore
Blake Lively's optical illusion gown from Chanel was a hot trend for Cannes 2014. This gown that Julianne Moore wore is also from the same Chanel collection but it is not quite as elegant.
Nicole Kidman n Amanda Seyfried
Amanda Seyfried was wearing a lovely white lace gown from Alexander McQueen. This gown looked very similar to the Valentino gown worn by Nicole Kidman at Cannes 2013. Apparently, Anne Hathaway ditched the Valentino gown at the last minute before her big Oscars night!
Deepika Padukone n Victoria Bonia
We have already seen Deepika Padukone wear the same Alexander McQueen gown as Kate Hudson. Now, Victoria Bonia has worn the exact same dress at Cannes 2014.
Huma Qureshi n Parineeti Chopra
It was quite an embarrassing situation when both Parineeti Chopra and Huma Qureshi turned up at IIFA 2013 wearing very similar black thigh-slit gowns from designer Nikhil Thampi's couture.
Deepika Padukone n Priyanka Chopra
In 2013, colour block sarees and neon colours were really in. So, we saw Deepika Padukone in a saree from Arprita Mehta and Priyanka Chopra in a Manish Malhotra saree looking very similar.
Deepika Padukone n Selena Gomez
Deepika Padukone and Selena Gomez wore the exact same black and sher gown from Prabal Gurang last year.
Kajol n Kareena Kapoor
Kajol and Kareena Kapoor were seen wearing the same yellow and pink saree from their good friend and designer Manish Malhotra.