- Movies Master Third Look Poster: Vijay & Vijay Sethupathi's Face Off Takes The Social Media By Storm!
- News On camera, Madhya Pradesh Congress leaders fight at Republic day event
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sonam Kapoor was in a dress that was blue in colour and had red details in it. Sonam looked stunning in this outfit while she was on the sets of a television show to promote her new movie. Sonam Kapoor was in Dev R Nil outfit for this event. The outfit was quite interesting because it was not a typical dress. The outfit was basically a lungi over which Sonam Kapoor wore a long kurta.
The silk outfit had a checkered pattern and was full-sleeve. The toga like dress that Sonam Kapoor was wearing had two shades of blue in it. There was amazing shade of powder blue and also a shade of aqua blue. She wore Amrapali silver earrings and a rounded cocktail ring. We have seen Sonam Kapoor in Dev R Nil sarees before. She looked quite stunning in this designer's contemporary creations.
Sonam Kapoor's hairstyle was very interesting. She is wearing her hair up high in a braided ponytail. Her makeup was simple but effective. She more matte brown coloured lipstick and a hint of rouge. Her eyes were highlighted with black eyeliner. We were unable to see Sonam's shoes under this long dress. But on the whole she looked nice. There was nothing really amiss with this look.
The other dress we saw Sonam Kapoor in was a Dolce and Gabbana. She wore separates from D&G to Karan Johar's party. Sonam Kapoor was in Dolce & Gabbana polka dotted black top and cream coloured printed midi skirt. She wore the top tucked in and did her hair up into a low bun. She carried a white coloured tote and nude coloured peep toes. She looked nice but the glamour element was missing in this look.