- 8 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 9 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sonam Kapoor was in a dress that was blue in colour and had red details in it. Sonam looked stunning in this outfit while she was on the sets of a television show to promote her new movie. Sonam Kapoor was in Dev R Nil outfit for this event. The outfit was quite interesting because it was not a typical dress. The outfit was basically a lungi over which Sonam Kapoor wore a long kurta.
The silk outfit had a checkered pattern and was full-sleeve. The toga like dress that Sonam Kapoor was wearing had two shades of blue in it. There was amazing shade of powder blue and also a shade of aqua blue. She wore Amrapali silver earrings and a rounded cocktail ring. We have seen Sonam Kapoor in Dev R Nil sarees before. She looked quite stunning in this designer's contemporary creations.
Sonam Kapoor's hairstyle was very interesting. She is wearing her hair up high in a braided ponytail. Her makeup was simple but effective. She more matte brown coloured lipstick and a hint of rouge. Her eyes were highlighted with black eyeliner. We were unable to see Sonam's shoes under this long dress. But on the whole she looked nice. There was nothing really amiss with this look.
The other dress we saw Sonam Kapoor in was a Dolce and Gabbana. She wore separates from D&G to Karan Johar's party. Sonam Kapoor was in Dolce & Gabbana polka dotted black top and cream coloured printed midi skirt. She wore the top tucked in and did her hair up into a low bun. She carried a white coloured tote and nude coloured peep toes. She looked nice but the glamour element was missing in this look.