- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Michelle Obama looked beautiful in a Azzedine Alaia ensemble at the President's State of the Union Address. The First Lady, who always looks sophisticated and elegant in whatever she wears, never misses to take our breath away.
At the State of the Union, First Lady Michelle Obama looked drop-dead gorgeous in this Azzedine Alaia ensemble. Among the millions who had gathered at the State Union, Michelle Obama seemed to have stood out to be the most attractive. Not only is she the First Lady and wife to the President, she is one woman who is known for her graceful style of fashion. At the State of the Union event, Flotus as she is widely known as, stunned in a gorgeous green ensemble by designer Azzedine Alaia. It included a cropped blazer and a full A-line skirt.
According to fashion experts, Michelle Obama who was dressed in Winter colours seemed to have dressed for the occasion perfectly. What we loved the most about the Azzedine Alaia ensemble that the First Lady wore is the conservative yet stylish oversized belt that was cinched to her waist.
To complete the look, Michelle Obama wore a swingy cropped jacket. This is one of the fashion designers which the First Lady loves to wear and it is not the first occasion Ms Obama has worn an Azzedine Alaia ensemble.
However, with her other fashion experts to her list, this forest green Azzedine Alaia ensemble which Michelle Obama wore to the State Union was impressive. Compared to her other looks, this seems to top the list. She has experimented with a beautiful colour this time, and not to forget, the flared bottom of the dress looked kind of chic too.
All in all, we totally loved the Azzedine Alaia ensemble which Michelle Obama wore to the State Union Address. Do you like it too?