- 9 min ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- 25 min ago Happy Birthday Shruti Haasan: The Actress Who Can Teach You How To Mix Fashion And Art
- 1 hr ago Ganesha Jayanti 2020: Here's The Date, Muhurat And Puja Vidhi
- 1 hr ago Shakuntala Devi Actress Vidya Balan's Events Diary Is About Slay-Worthy Traditional Fashion
- Movies Mammootty's Shylock Is NOT Getting An Online Release: Director Ajai Vasudev Slams The Rumours!
- Technology Qubo Smart Indoor Camera And Smart Plugins Review: AI Takes It To Another Level
- News Extinct for 60 years, Cheetahs to run again in Indian jungles
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Sports Drogba, Heskey to headline Australia bushfire charity match
- Finance Passport Officials To Send Reminders For Renewal
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kristen Stewart hit the red-carpet at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival. The young Twilight star was in attendance to help promote her latest film ‘Clouds Of Sils Maria.' Looking absolutely stunning in a white couture by designer Chanel, Kristen Stewart was dazzling on the Cannes 2014 red carpet.
According to reports, it was stated that the Twilight star was suppose to make an earlier appearance at Cannes 2014, but she avoided it to not bump into former flame Robert Pattinson.
At Cannes 2014, Kristen Stewart lit the red carpet with her beauty and grace. The glittering, silver Chanel couture she wore on the red carpet to promote her movie, ‘Clouds Of Sils Maria' was fantastic. Unlike, last year at Cannes, Kristen Stewart opted out of wearing a gown. This new look of the vibrant actress is something we did not expect to see on the red carpet.
The Chanel couture jumpsuit seen on Kristen Stewart at Cannes 2014 was bright and dazzling. The sequins on the Chanel jumpsuit glittered the entire night on the red carpet, thus making her stand out. To complete this outstanding Chanel jumpsuit look, Kristen Stewart wore nude Louboutin shoes and Chanel Fine Jewelry. Her makeup was kept to a minimum and her hairstyle was just as bright as her Chanel jumpsuit!
All in all, we loved Kristen Stewart selection at Cannes 2014 and we are glad she tried out something new and different this time!