- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 14 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 16 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Movies Ashish Kapoor On Doing Sasural Simar Ka 2: It’s Not Easy For An Actor To Join A Show Midway
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
The designers of the much hyped wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been revealed. Kim Kardashian who is going to tie the knot on May 24 is confused picking up designers for her D Day. According to Hollywoodlife, Kim Kardashian is going to wear two dresses on her wedding day. Both the dresses are custom made by designers Vera Wang and Riccardo Tisci, who is the Creative Director for Givenchy.
Kim Kardashian is very close to Vera Wang and has been wearing his collections since many years. She even wore a Vera Wang creation for her wedding with ex husband, Chris Humphries. So, it is expected from Kim Kardashian to wear a Vera Wang creation on her wedding to Kanye West.
Riccardo Tisci, who is the Creative Director for Givenchy, is a close friend of Kanye West. Riccardo will be designing the second wedding dress for Kim that she will be wearing in the evening. However, there are news that Kim is confused between Lanvin and Monique Lhuillier. According to a source close to the couple, "She's actually deciding between a custom Lanvin, and Monique Lhuillier gown."
Kim wore a Lanvin wedding gown on the controversial Vogue cover of April 2014. She looked pretty in the designer's gown. However, let us see what Kim will pick up on her wedding day. We just hope that she does not wear a poofy dress that she wore on her wedding with Humphries.
Meanwhile, Kim is trying hard to lose her post-pregnancy weight. Although Kim has come back to her sexy and curvy figure like before, Kim is still supposedly sleeping wearing corset to shed more weight.
Kim and her rapper fiance Kanye have been dating for two years. The couple also have a baby daughter named North West. We can't wait to see the much awaited wedding to take place next month!
- marriage and beyondSigns Your Wife Is A Gossip Addict!
- beyond loveHow To Manage Workplace Gossip
- wellnessExcellent Health Benefits Of Gossip
- lifeJustin Bieber To Move In With Selena Gomez?
- lifeJanuary Jones Wants To Sleep With Rihanna
- lifeSelena Gomez Pregnant: Rumours
- lifeKate Not Pregnant, Attends St. Patrick's Day
- lifeAngelic Selena Gomez At BorderFest Concert
- lifeKarrueche Tran & Chris Brown Break Up Again!
- lifeKate Middleton Is Pregnant With Twins?
- lifeNicki Minaj Posts Bare Selfies: Pics
- lifeKaty Perry Disses Miley Cyrus Over Kiss