- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
There seems to be something wrong with the young couple, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. The duo who were caught for their array of PDA moments were seen doing a little jig at a dance studio. Looking at the image captured by the hidden shutterbugs, the couple seem to be totally into each other.
Dirty dancing between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has gone viral in no time. The two joined the dance studio recently.
Going by the the images captured of the young couple who recently patched up, it looks they cannot get their hands off each other.
In the recent past, Selena Gomez was offended when Justin Bieber slept with a model who looked just like her. Justin Bieber, who was seemingly into Selena Gomez at that time, went into depression when the latter walked out of his life. Now that she is ruling his heart again, Justin Bieber is seen spending a lot more time with the singer at all dark corners in Texas.
Both of them were also spotted at a Diner where they indulged in a lot of PDAs. The staff members of the Diner had to control the gushing fans who eagerly wanted to get a sneak peek of the new couple. The same day, during the weekend, the couple were also spotted at a mall where they grabbed a lot of eyeballs.
Although we are happy that the couple, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, are back together, we are quite displeased with their over-the-top PDAs. The dirty dancing at the Dance studio was the limit and it seems rather offensive to teens who think of them as an inspiration! What do you think of their recent and frequent PDAs? Do you find it disgusting or normal?