- 28 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Jennifer Aniston loves black and we can see why! At the premiere of her new film Cake at the Toronto Film Festival, we spotted the beautiful Aniston wearing a black see through top which was out of this world. The top which showed off her nips made Jennifer Aniston the talk of the town on the red carpet. Though the black see through shirt was an eye grabber, it was the thick Emanuel Ungaro black skirt with a luxurious stepped hem and complex pleat that was the center of attraction on the red carpet.
Knowing Jennifer Aniston she usually doesn't make risqué fashion choices, therefore, this was a shocker. Going braless for the event, the sleeveless black dress went to mid thigh showing off her nicely toned and tanned legs.
With this look she wore her blonde locks around her shoulders and completed her look with black high pumps. Her makeup wasn't loud either! Her eyes were deep with black kohl and her lips were shining with a tinge of red hue. We also loved the shimmer on her toned legs that kept us smitten the entire evening on the red carpet at the Toronto Film Festival.
On the whole, her see through top was the most daring appearance she gave us so far. With this look, she put up a sparkling smile that was radiant on the red carpet making us forget about her sheer top which showed off her nips.