- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Gauahar Khan is one of the many beautiful hosts we have seen on live television of late. For one of the recordings of 'Raw Star', this actress wore a collection from Harsh Harsh and carried it off perfectly. Being daring to wear an halter neck dress, Gauahar Khan is also cheeky to copy a style from another celebrity. Can you guess whom?
Celebrities in tinseltown love to copy one another when it comes to clothing. The last celebrity to wear the Harsh Harsh halter neck dress was Tanishaa Mukerji at the designer's clothing store this year. Tanishaa wore the ditto ensemble but of a different colour. Her halter neck dress was blue and she paired it up with nude shoes.
However, Miss Copy Cat - Gauahar Khan - wore this Harsh Harsh halter neck dress differently. She pepped it up with gold accessories and of course, nude pumps. Gauahar Khan's pink dress on the sets of 'Raw Star' was a fashion alert. It was of perfect and vibrant shade making this beauty look sensational.
Gauahar Khan knows how to get all the attention when the lights are focussed on her. At the recording of 'Raw Star', she kept a red pout to draw in the audience's eyes and a smokey eye effect to enhance her looks. The look was completed with bold earrings and a matching gold hand harness from Outhouse Jewellery.