- Sports IPL turned around Indian cricket, says Shahid Afridi
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Aishwarya Rai never fails to impress us. She was spotted at the opening ceremony of Commonwealth Games in Glasgow and trust us when we say this - she looked impeccable! Wearing a chic Gucci Pre Fall 2014 black coat dress, Aishwarya did get a lot of attention.
The sassy mum of one, who is now known to be a fashion prowess, didn't fail to impress us at the Commonwealth Games. We were quite certain that she was going to be there for the prestigious event, but we were not sure as to what she was going to wear!
The lovely Gucci Pre Fall 2014 black coat dress she wore to flaunt her curves did get a lot of people talking. The opening ceremony of Commonwealth Games in Glasgow saw Ash in the best of moods, sporting a bright smile all the time. Moreover, this bold black look of the Indian beauty at the opening ceremony is something to remember lifelong.
Here are some of the magnificent styles of Aishwarya Rai at the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony:
Aishwarya Rai Rocks In Black
We always thought that the beauty wore black to hide her flab. But, we were clearly wrong! When spotted at the CWG 2014 in a black Gucci coat, she looked a lot hotter prior to becoming a mum.
The Love For Boots
Nothing would have suit this black Gucci coat better than these black boots which completed her look.
We love to see Aishwarya Rai with no makeup. This beauty can make your heart race! Just a simple concealer on the cheeks and black kohl to her eyes, it gave out an expression to remember!
She Rocks The Beehive Look
This is not the first time we have spotted Ash in a beehive hairstyle. Her black wavy shoulder length hair was wrapped perfectly into this style.
Her Eyes Says It All
At the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony in Glasgow, we saw Aishwarya Rai take the crowd by storm in her bold black look. The diamond earrings too added a heavy appeal which she carried off well.
A Touch Of Blue
The teal envelope clutch she carried with her to complete this black Gucci coat is far fetched. Boldsky feels she should have opted for something much better when she attended the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony in Glasgow.
Believes In Brands
The Longines watch she wore on her wrist was just about perfect for this bold black look.